Reviews for The Things We Don't Understand
Hope you are working on the sequel. Loved the story
brankel1 chapter 33 . 6/29/2012
I totally loved glad Nat walked her down the aisle.
brankel1 chapter 32 . 6/20/2012
I totally love what Sammy won't on the card.
Joanne48 chapter 31 . 6/16/2012
Excellent. No Sammy u cannot go on the honeymoon.
brankel1 chapter 31 . 6/16/2012
Love they are getting married.
cskiff473 chapter 31 . 6/15/2012
Another great chapter to this story...that was a very cute and romantic proposal! I'm excited to see read wedding chapter! The only thing I'm waiting for is some more drama. I'm clinging to my seat hoping for a big shocker. Other then that...great addition to the story.
Joanne48 chapter 30 . 5/29/2012
Love how Brandon asks Dylan to keep Brenda and the kids away while he proposes. Hope u have a fathers day chapter since this will be Brandons' 1st real year as a father.
Joanne48 chapter 29 . 5/29/2012
Love it. Kelly asking him about when the honeymoon will be and he tells her after they r married. And planning the wedding and the quests even before the proposal.
Joanne48 chapter 28 . 5/29/2012
Great chapter. Happy they worked things out
brankel1 chapter 30 . 5/29/2012
Fantastic they went to spend soem time with Bren & Dylan.
brankel1 chapter 29 . 5/29/2012
Love that they are getting nat is giving her away.
cskiff473 chapter 30 . 5/28/2012
This was awesome. I really like it. The only thing I hope for is some drama too. This wouldn't be Beverly Hills, 90210 without drama, but should that stop any weddings? I sure hope not! Try and make the posts longer if possible! This is so great, I'm clinging to my seat waiting for more. Thanks for getting a new post out so fast, I look forward to more soon!
cskiff473 chapter 28 . 5/28/2012
I'm loving this story...I can actually see and hear the classic Beverly Hills, 90210 characters in my head. The story is fantastic and breath taking, with a pinch of the gritty classic moments we know and love. My favorite Fan Fiction to date. I'll be subscribed and awaiting new chapters everyday! Hurry up! Change the character names, and you've got yourself a classic romantic television series, novel or movie.
brankel1 chapter 28 . 5/25/2012
them tickling they made up.
Joanne48 chapter 27 . 5/10/2012
great chapter. Glad Kelly was able to get some much needed rest with Brandon holding her through the night.