Reviews for The Legend Yet Grew
AbsenceOfTruth chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Please update this masterpiece. I've seen too many good works unfinished...
Dalton Wolfe chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
This was amazing. You're an excellent writer.
Kain Everguard chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
I have never played Skyriim, only read about it in various instances of crossover fanfic, but I can think that this is a great story. The story does not end with the knight killing a dragon.
Maxren chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Excellent, really.
J. B. Wock chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
You've exchanged a voiceless character for a nameless one (-.-)
The story is good although I have reservations on setting Aela as the main (apparently deceased in the present) love interest. Further reservations come out of the fact that the main character actually decided to kill Paarthunax- but I suppose both of these depend on how you handle them once they come up in the flashbacks.
One thing of note should be the fact that all of the dragons were supposed to be made by Akatosh with the general view being that even the Dragonborn's dragon soul holds it origins there; it can even be taken in the fact that as Alduin is the firstborn, the Dovahkiin is the last child of Akatosh- a big screwed up family me thinks. Furthermore dragons can be killed by people other than Dovahkiin- as was the case in the original dragon war, in fact most of the dragons that come to trouble you in the game have been resurrected by big brother. With Alduin out of the picture it really shouldn't be too much of a problem.
I like the way you characterized Ulfric though. There's too much of a 'Draco in Leather Pants' thing going on with him in this fandom.
mir chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Good characterization.
foxsadist712 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
woah. this is awesome. i got skyrim for christmas and have been playing it and immersing myself in the world of Nirn ever since, but this is the first fanfiction about skyrim i've read. Once again you did not disappoint.
son of the olympians chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
seems more like poetry than a chapter
LiumD chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Though I cannot say I approve of the Imperial dalliance, beyond that this is an excellent story.
Y-ko chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I had to find this story again by doing a Google query for "Vulthuryol." 300 reviews from now, I'm going to lose it again. Shame on you.
Jaakuna Hebi chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Interesting chapter :3
Alex Newman chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
This is an excellent chapter, written very professionally and kept me reading, can't wait for the next chapter
JenErik chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
This is brilliantly written- I could believe this was an officially-sanctioned novelisation, from what you've posted so far. I love that you've realistically expanded the world- politics and relationships and geography and even making the quests logical! I wish this was the most common standard for fanfic, instead of a one-in-a-hundred (or more) find!

Anyway, thanks for posting what you've written, and I hope that there will be more in the future, when inspiration strikes!
golem28 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Currently the best Pokemon Fanfic I've read. Superb characterisation, interesting plot, and a realistic Pokemon world. I will be anxiously awaiting the next chaper.
Lord Europe chapter 2 . 7/3/2012