Reviews for BEGINNINGS
nkurej chapter 15 . 5/14/2012
How fortunate we fanfiction readers are to have an author with your ability write a story for Cimarron Strip. It had me wondering, cringing, worried, and calm and relaxed at various and appropriate times.

The characters you develop are rich and multi-dimensional. I think what I appreciate most is that both Dulcey and Jim were stretched and then changed in response to their experiences. Even Francis, had a chance to grow. (We'll have to wait to see about Mac.) You introduced some bits and pieces, then left enough unknown that I can only hope that there will be future stories to provide some answers and that we will see Marshal Crown, Dulcey, Francis and Mac in action again by your pen.
nkurej chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
I love this so far! You already know how I appreciate getting a peek at Dulcey's and Marshall Crown's thoughts. In fact, they seem to spend an awful lot of time trying to figure each other out, don't they? Great job!
CJ chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Absolutely lovely! Discovered reruns of CS in late teens when it was already way off the air. Mravellous series whic really should have had more seasons. Loved all your previous CS fanfic and have been hoping you'd write some more. Such a brillant surpise to see this new fic posted. You have the characters down to a T, especially the relationship between Jim & Dulcey. Flabbergasted that anyone watching their interaction could possibly think their feelings for each other is not one of burgeoning romantic undeclared intimacy. Sometimes you really don't get to choose with whom you fall in love. Hope you have more stories to ome. Thank you very much for breathing life into fanfic of this wonderful series.
October chapter 15 . 4/6/2012
Chimaya, I just found this site and am so glad I did! Cimarron Strip was a show I watched and loved as a 12 yr old. Now I'm watching it for the first time since on the Retro channel and it's every bit as good! And your writing captures it beautifully. I was crushed when the show was cancelled and you've brought it back! Thanks you!