Reviews for Scarhead's House for War Kids
CainAJLBassen chapter 20 . 11/24/2015
Hello! My name is Cainyn, obviously. I know how it is to struggle with writer's block, so I won't rant and rave at you about it.

Honestly, you're a great writer, y0u d0nt wr1t3 l1k3 th1s for a start. you would not believe how many supposed authors I've ranted at about that on here, like, seriously.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that Scarhead's House For War Kids is not only brilliant concept, but you've executed it really well, you go into depth but don't slow the pace to an unreadable level, you are really good at showing Draco's progress and Harry's process of helping him heal, the kisses are cute and kinda funny. The Prideful Draco Malfoy getting all blushy and Kawaii over a peck. I was crying with tears over that part.

Anyway, rather than rambling on any more I just wanted to let you know that the easiest way I find to get rid of writer's block is to have someone give you six nouns and you have to make a single sentence with them without using anymore nouns.

so here are yours:

pride
love
green
red
snake
lion
Slinky chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
It's Grimmauld place. Shit like that makes me not even want to Start reading...
Guest chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
that was an awesome story, you're a really writter, don't stop! :)
tea-and-lollipops chapter 20 . 3/9/2014
Oh man I just reread this and I'm dying is there an amount of people I need to kill to get an update agh this story is amazing
Little Dii -LD chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
Please continue...It's so freaking awesome... Read it for the tenth time
iguanas.are.for.losers chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
Hey, any new chapters soon? Not trying to hassle you, just curious :]
Castiel chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Review and I get Draco and Harry to kiss...
If I don't, Seth and Cas never will?
Either way, this is amazing and I would love to be your editor for everything you write.
iamamywaterhouse chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Love this!
Amy chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
I loved this!
I adore how Draco and Harry are together, and with the kids too. Please keep this going!
Anon chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Your story is great! Good luck with your writer's block and your rebellious story!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/17/2012
ok
we will try to wait patiently
remusmeunier chapter 20 . 11/16/2012
Your story has been refreshing and new at least to me :) It's ok if it takes you awhile if that is what makes it wonderful! Hope things get better and easier for you.
Claire Farran chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
You must be american. 53kg for 1.70m is not the weight of a pre-teenage girl. I am 1.75 tall and I weight 55kg. Ok I am thin but I don't think I look that bad.
FeirFire19 chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
I am totally in love with this FanFic lol- Seriously, keep up the amazing work.
IceFeather30961 chapter 19 . 10/21/2012
I am relatively new to fanfiction so I have been reading it like crazy. I really enjoy your story. I really want to see were it goes. Please keep up the fantastic work!