Reviews for Scarhead's House for War Kids
Slinky chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
It's Grimmauld place. Shit like that makes me not even want to Start reading...
Guest chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
that was an awesome story, you're a really writter, don't stop! :)
tea-and-lollipops chapter 20 . 3/9/2014
Oh man I just reread this and I'm dying is there an amount of people I need to kill to get an update agh this story is amazing
Little Dii -LD chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
Please continue...It's so freaking awesome... Read it for the tenth time
iguanas.are.for.losers chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
Hey, any new chapters soon? Not trying to hassle you, just curious :]
Castiel chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Review and I get Draco and Harry to kiss...
If I don't, Seth and Cas never will?
Either way, this is amazing and I would love to be your editor for everything you write.
iamamywaterhouse chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Love this!
Amy chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
I loved this!
I adore how Draco and Harry are together, and with the kids too. Please keep this going!
Anon chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Your story is great! Good luck with your writer's block and your rebellious story!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/17/2012
ok
we will try to wait patiently
remusmeunier chapter 20 . 11/16/2012
Your story has been refreshing and new at least to me :) It's ok if it takes you awhile if that is what makes it wonderful! Hope things get better and easier for you.
Claire Farran chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
You must be american. 53kg for 1.70m is not the weight of a pre-teenage girl. I am 1.75 tall and I weight 55kg. Ok I am thin but I don't think I look that bad.
FeirFire19 chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
I am totally in love with this FanFic lol- Seriously, keep up the amazing work.
IceFeather30961 chapter 19 . 10/21/2012
I am relatively new to fanfiction so I have been reading it like crazy. I really enjoy your story. I really want to see were it goes. Please keep up the fantastic work!
remusmeunier chapter 19 . 10/15/2012
I have read a lot of stories on here and none have affected me the way this one has. It is so full of emotion that it is almost unbearable. I don't know what else you write but keep up the amazing work.