Reviews for The Vampire Diaries Standing Alone
micolodian77 chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
loved the story, good job
Mads5 chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
can you please continou this story
Nicole chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
How does this only have 14 reviews? This was amazing! Please write another story after The Reaping! :)
Nicole chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
I loved this story. It made me cry when Stefan died, and when Damon compelled Elena, pleased make a part 9! But besides that great story I stayed up all night reading I was addicted.
MidnightxRain chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I am so so glad I found this story and this series! I can see it is going to take a long time to read and get into this, but I'm looking forward to reading the rest! If you have time, could you pretty please read my Katherine/Elijah story? I am writing chapter three now
Guest chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
You make the imposible possible, you make hate this Elena more than the Elena from the show.
sara chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
Im actually crying! I loved the story right till they compelled elena! How could you!? Evil person! ...ok im sorry...your not evil...but im fuming! And wow it took me AGES to read this! You must have worked hard,i know there must be more to this,so ill read the sequal and hope for stelena!
XHush-HushX chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
Omg! I spend days reading this story and I don't regret it one bit! The ups and downs of Stefan and Elena...gosh you made me cry half of the time! And just when Stelena was getting their happy ending you went and killed him but the worse was when Damon made Elena forget about her love for him. Just when I was about to give up reading the last part because honestly Stefan's second death affected me really ba I was pulled in and bam I find out here was a twist! Wonderful story and I know there's more to this so I'll go ahead and read the sequel.
ICURAQT2 chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Wow, great story. This must have taken a lot of time and effort and of course creativity. Are you working toward publishing professionally? We think alike on a couple of items - In particular, Stefan's guilt of Elena not wanting to turn to be with him. I used the same element in my first fic.
Fanficaccountnolongerinuse chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
Omfg I just finished reading this it is amazing how could Damon compell Elena poor Stefan i was crying when Damon compelled Elena
I love stelena
I can't wait to read the sequel
ash512forever chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
This is so good! I love Stelena!
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
That was a pretty crazy story but I really enjoyed it.
Are you going to post another chapter or is it done?
You have a lot of imagination!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
OMG! NO AW STEFAN DOESNT WANT TO BE A VAMPIRE...and holy effer, she's with MATT?
StelenaFANTASIES chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
ahhhhh! omg! this is amazing!
StelenaFANTASIES chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
IM OBSESSED! omg i can't get enough! i love how your chapters are so long!