Reviews for My Love Will Follow You Forever
RoxiWho chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Oh my god this was just heart breaking!
ToastedBaby chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Shaydees chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Lovely, heartbreaking story. Fantastic.
Cazzie chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
And now I'm crying. Thanks for that. This is so sad, but so good!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Oh my gosh, that was AMAZING! Just AMAZING! The writing was excellent, and the story was just so beautiful! I swear I was a bit sniffly at the end! :)

DEFINETELY EPILOGUE! Please please please! :)
SheWillBeAmazing chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Oh. My. God. I never cry, but I started tearing up when John went to River class for the first time, and I full-out sobbed my way through all of chapter 3.

This is my all time favourite River fic. By far. I love the repeating pattern of Ponds raising their children out of order - very fitting. Perfect. And how he knows but can't tell her, just like Mels. Everything about the characters was so perfectly them. I never once got distracted by someone not sounding like themselves (akward sentence, sorry, I'm soooo not a writer, but you know what I mean I hope).

Beautiful touch with the ring. I hope it makes an appearance in the epilogue that you. must! write.

So, up until now I have been addicted to library-fix-its, bc I couldn't stand the abruptness of that ending for River (and the Doctor and other possible living family members).

I feel like you have invented a genre - "Library Closure Fic". The way you wrote this almost makes River's death bearable; she lived, raised her son in traditional Pond fashion, had her time with her husband (even though it was too short), and got to see her son and husband one last time and know how much they love her. Perfect.

Please please please write the epilogue if you have something in mind. It would be exceptionally cool if the ring was somehow part of it.

Sorry for the longwindedness. Don't normally do that. Rambling like Doctor. Not cool on me. Please excuse. (Also sorry for any typos above - crying. Can't see screen.)
DoctorWhoFanwarrior11 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Cant. Stop. Crying! So sad, but I knew that the John the beginning of the story would turn out to be their son when I saw that was the name. Such a sweet ending, but it's still so sad! Why must you hurt me in this way? :'(( its a terrific story though.
Jesseirei chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
That was absolutely beautiful. I cried. Yes, epilogue, please!
Sylva Dax chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
I'm mad at you. You made me cry and I can barely see this screen. Epilogue? Not needed unless it adds to the beauty of this story.
Sylva Dax chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
This was beautiful and heartbreaking because we know what's coming.
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Very nice start. Well written. Why do I feel suspicious of John?
TheMagicThatIsKath chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
omg you're seriously amazing. my favorite dr. who author for sure, and i am pretty obsessed with dr. who fan fiction on here, lol. epilogue YES PLEASE. and of course MORE STORIES for the future! absolutely in love with your writing.
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Ppplllleeeeeeaaaaaassseeee I found this actually made me cry... Been feeling like crying all today... And for no reason... Oh well! Please grace us with an epilogue! : )
AEK chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
No More :(

Please continue
DoctorWhoFanwarrior11 chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
I cried as read the end of that! Poor little John! Little does River know that she won't be coming back this time! Why must you be so cruel! (。-_-。) River Song is my absolute favorite companion to the doctor! Are you going to continue this? I think you should, and tell how Johnny copes with losing his mother and the Doctor with the loss of his wife