Reviews for The Hunger Games Social Network
Bluecloud chapter 3 . 3/1
I know it's a bit late, but . . .

FOXFACE is now in a relationship with NIGHTLOCK.
KATNISS, PEETA, CLOVE, and fifty others like this.

FOXFACE: Okay, who did this?!

CLOVE: That's for secretly stealing our supplies.

RUE: Am I the only one here who is wondering where the fifty others came from . . . ?
HungerGamesUltimateFangirl chapter 3 . 2/1
In the future chapters, can you add like some real Clato? Thanks!
HungerGamesUltimateFangirl chapter 4 . 2/1
Omg, please update! I have to say, this story is one of my top 5 favorite fanfics! I was laughing so hard in chapter 1 when I read about Blade, Mr Stabs-a-lot, and Marvin. My favorite part was when Cato was writing to Gary- he clearly thinks the same way I think! I also liked it when Clove was like "I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't even like knives." This fanfic is sooo creative and clever! I really hope that u can update soon, because this was amazing! Thank u so much!
Pokeloid chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
LOVING THESE! It was hilarious while I was reading. Peeta's love for songs; the many reasons why nobody likes Marvel and the list goes on. Please make more! I had a very great laugh reading this.
bobby bitch chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
FUCK THIS WEBSITE
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Wow, this is hilarious! You are so creative. I would like to see some Effie posts, though. And I would love something real between Cato and Clove, not just hacks. Thanks! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Carry the fanfic on PLEASE! It's AMAZING AND FUNNY!
WantAnAccount chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
I would like to see Glimmer get an actual job at Arbys, then get fired an hour later!
It would be funny if Marvel would ask Clove on a date!
Haymitch could get really drunk and start typing whatever pops into his head. I would love to read that!
Avalon Frost chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
clove dear if you don't want cato i'll have him
Avalon Frost chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
OMIGOSH LAUGHED SO HARD MARVEL WAS SO FUNNY AND CATO CONSTANTLY FLIRTING WITH CLOVE HAHAHAHA
you just need it chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
please update again!
that.clace.life chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Omfg I just read this and I can't even! I hope u do more!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
So funny! Plz update :D
BailyLovesMarvel chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Haha, Marvel is a dumb sexy bitch
MaxBookWorm chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
what is 'the fourth wall'?