Reviews for The Hunger Games Social Network
Marvel and Peeta. Do I see anything coming? No
Cato writing to Gary, is so me. Like I'd totally do that, even more. Actually no, I'd go so far, as to make a list, of things not accurate.
One of the things people tend to ignore is the D9 boy. In the book it says he has hazel eyes and ashen hair. Yep, I take note in small details like that.
Also Clove and Katniss and Thresh.
That rap battle though.
This was genius. If you've watched the BTS it's even better. I agree with Jennifer, it was hot.
OMG Marvel. He's like that happy-go-lucky kid. And also super annoying, because he's way to enthusiastic. Wow, using big words.
Clove should have Stabby McStabbington as a knife. . . Just saying. . .
Bluecloud chapter 3 . 3/1/2016
I know it's a bit late, but . . .

FOXFACE is now in a relationship with NIGHTLOCK.
KATNISS, PEETA, CLOVE, and fifty others like this.

FOXFACE: Okay, who did this?!

CLOVE: That's for secretly stealing our supplies.

RUE: Am I the only one here who is wondering where the fifty others came from . . . ?
Ashigirl3040 chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
In the future chapters, can you add like some real Clato? Thanks!
Ashigirl3040 chapter 4 . 2/1/2016
Omg, please update! I have to say, this story is one of my top 5 favorite fanfics! I was laughing so hard in chapter 1 when I read about Blade, Mr Stabs-a-lot, and Marvin. My favorite part was when Cato was writing to Gary- he clearly thinks the same way I think! I also liked it when Clove was like "I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't even like knives." This fanfic is sooo creative and clever! I really hope that u can update soon, because this was amazing! Thank u so much!
Pokeloid chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
LOVING THESE! It was hilarious while I was reading. Peeta's love for songs; the many reasons why nobody likes Marvel and the list goes on. Please make more! I had a very great laugh reading this.
bobby bitch chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
FUCK THIS WEBSITE
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Wow, this is hilarious! You are so creative. I would like to see some Effie posts, though. And I would love something real between Cato and Clove, not just hacks. Thanks! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Carry the fanfic on PLEASE! It's AMAZING AND FUNNY!
WantAnAccount chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
I would like to see Glimmer get an actual job at Arbys, then get fired an hour later!
It would be funny if Marvel would ask Clove on a date!
Haymitch could get really drunk and start typing whatever pops into his head. I would love to read that!
Avalon Frost chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
clove dear if you don't want cato i'll have him