Reviews for goodnight, goodnight
Em74 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Wow. Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. This story is so amazing, intriguing, and beautiful. So perfect. Wow.
alectorine chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
so devastatingly beautiful! i absolutely love love love the way you made the story non-linear and the breaks in between the sections (the rewind/fastforward etc was pure genius)
i usually hate clato-have-a-baby stories but i made an exception for this because this story is so good. i like your use of epithets instead of names, it adds a sense of detachment.
(so my initial reaction was ASDFGGKSIERLFASI ALL MY FEELS I CREY but i wanted to give a review that made me look sane. this is one of the best clato stories i have ever read, though, even though it focuses on their daughter)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I liked it. A lot. Even though it was hard to follow.
accioyourheart chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow.
I can't. I literally started screaming wow over and over again. My mouth has been wide open the entire time I read that. I can't.
I really hate stories when Cato and Clove have kids.
And I also don't like when Cato volunteers for Clove.
But oh my goodness I can't breathe. This was so good. The way you wrote it was magnificent, I wish I could write like you.
The story line had me on edge, and the plotline was such a twist. Such a twist.
I love this story. It is so different but so engaging.
It shows the tragedy of the games, and just wow.
This was really good.
My stomach panged at moments, and my heart stopped at others.
The AU in this is amazing.
Oh, and sorry if this is kind of an OMG WTF review.
The story was an OMG WTF kind of story, but in the most wonderful way possible.
Wow. Wow. Wow.
This was just, just really really good.
frolicks.with.froggies chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was so freaking interesting. If you write more about Bay I'll be sure to read.
kbdaudhdurhfjfkfktjfkdkdkdmdn chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Weird but...Okay
kbdaudhdurhfjfkfktjfkdkdkdmdn chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
It was good...Thanks
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I really, really liked this! :) It was not what I expected, it was way better! Very imaginative.
fireblade-angel chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Beautiful and perfect. I love everything but especially the part where Bay meets Katniss. The prose is so haunting.
AutumnFallingInSummer chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I'm pretty much speechless. That was just simply incredible.
decentenough chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Shit. You made me cry tons of buckets. :(( I first I don't get the rewind fast forward thing, but I got the hang of it. This is amazing. Just thinking about this story's plot line brings back tears in my eyes.
TheCommenter chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
This story has so much meaning to it. I was never a fan of Clato but you make them seem human. Great writing :)
Stefania Stanila chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Yes! Please, please, please!

I love this one-shot!
Uhm what chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Itd be cool of you did a few chapters with both Clove and Cato and their daughter before they were reaped, including like the birth and all
Turtlezz4eva chapter 2 . 4/30/2012