Reviews for Green Eyes and Silver Lies
orangemess chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
marvellous omfg. knight in shining armor!
orangemess chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
god this is lovely. you write so smoothly it's a pleasure to read! now gonna read the other chaps; already lovin' it :)
butterflylover7143 chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
Ok this is awesome! Scorpius and Albus are the best! And omg omg I'm soooooo excited for the next chapter! I know it's going to be amazing as the last six! Great Job!
StarkidWolf chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
I just want to say that I love this story. You always have these tense moments between Albus and Scorpius and I'm just like, is it going to turn romantic? And then if doesn't and I get disappointed. I almost screamed when they finally kissed. Please update soon, I have to know what happens!
JamesE chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Love this story. Can't wait for more.
Amaya2278 chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
But Scorpius had already sent the letter to his mom before Al came in... I'm confused...
Spaidel chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
So happy you finally updated! :D
Only, Scorpius did send his letter to his mom...
boblovespotter chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Thanks so much for updating! I've been waiting for this:) Can't wait for some scorp/al action though, can't wait!
Riddle Payne chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Oh my gosh i thought you might be gone for good. Something happens to stories the minute i favorite them they stop updating completely. SO glad your back this chapter was awesome! Can't wait to see what happens next.
M.C chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Just a small error, you say that Scorpius forgot to send his letter when earlier in the scene he hands it to his owl and watches it fly off to deliver it.
HPfan29 chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
This is such an amazing story. So glad I stumbled upon it just now. I so can not wait for more. And by that I mean more Albus and Scorpiusness not angst ugh how that saddens me haha.
boblovespotter chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
I've reviewed before for this chapter under my pen name, but I'm just curious to what's happening to this story. It started off so well, and then you haven't been updating. Please update, it would mean a lot to me and if not, please let us know. thanks!
Petrichor-3 chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Gah... So friggin sad! Damn it. I want a happy ending! Sometimes I really hate angst...! (okay, maybe not really, I love it..)
MoonStar100 chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
What the f*ck? Really! What the duck? So now Scorps all "Im going to go make out with Lily because Al doesn't want me!" And Al is all "I only want Scorpius!" OR am i just making things 10 times more emotional in my head?..O.O..._...hmmmm..._...Yeah its probably just me!XD...Anywho i am really rockin the story and i cant wait to read the next chapter!
Noooooo chapter 5 . 7/20/2012