Reviews for Manservants These Days
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This was so cute! I loved it! :)
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Better stop putting him in the stocks Arthur. Lol.
Mistique Mistress chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
this, my love, was epically brilliant. You can't imagine how hard I laughed at the end of it.

Mostly because I can totally envision this happening and it's such merlin thing to do (you know, if Merlin was this sexual and in a relationship with Arthur)very cheeky manservant-esque.

The build-up of this story was wonderful, though the punctuation could've been a bit better here and there, and you've positively made my day with this. Kudos to you ;)

MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
That was hilarious and in-character. Thanks for the fun read!
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
That was awesome! :D I love how Merlin gets Arthur back, even though he's punishing himself too.
Tibbins chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Tehe .oh dear Arthur. You should NEVER put Merlin in the stocks xD I loved this fic... Merlin as a cocktease is a very interesting and funny idea :P personally I think hes just too cute but you never know.

Well done anyway :)

Tibbins xx
jwolf18791 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
that was great, I love Merlin be all full of mischief!
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Haha, loved this! Great job! D
nofirewithoutsparks chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Very nicely done! Merlin sure knows how to play hard to get and your description of Arthur's frustration throughout the night had me grinding my teeth along with him. More, of course!
Darth Tater chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I like how in character this seems. It's really hard to do Merthur without losing their personalities and how they interact, but I feel like you made a plausible snippet of it.
Grizzo chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Love this Merlin!
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I think that was pretty fair XD
Luka Knight chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
omg that was funny as hell! ;P
floating fog chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
menservants this days indeed. I feel your pain Arthur ;)
TheCityIsOurz chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I love this so much, Merlin is just aajshcajkf *le sigh*