Reviews for I'm A Survivor
ronniezane234 chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Make more please! This is awesome.. I hope you don't kill Finn or Kurt off.. I love them! It would also be cool if you put Becky in this story. I love her... :3 Anyways, awesome story, 10/10 3

From one of your newest fans, Ronnie :)
JaunPants chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
PLEASE continue writing,your story is totally epic! Can hardly wait anymore!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
Please make more!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Hey this was really amazing but plz be fast in making more chapters and make them long too plz and plz tell me that Sebastian is not dead? :'(
Adamglambertlover chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Cute
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
omfg sooo good cant wait ot see what happens next babe
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
what will happen next
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Great to say that this is better than some zombie novels I've read before.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
I'm loving this story, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
That was a really good first chapter, great start to the story! I can't wait to read the rest now!
ShadowCub chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
I wonder if that's wild enough for them stupid fools.
DoNamesMatter chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
(My second review, reached the end of the story)

No Quinn! You can't kill her off! And if Pucks been killed...Puckzilla is one of the best characters, him and Quinn would make a badass zombie slaying couple!

Really enjoying the story, and it seems more of a group story now, rather than just a kurt and dave getting together ship fic, which I really like. Really enjoying it, invested in the story and don't want certain characters to die. I'll be following the story to see how it goes but I'm saddened that Quinns gone, I think shes one of the most interesting characters in glee.

I think you've written Sue brilliantly though, you've got her witty sarcasm and name calling down to a T, really impressive writing and a well thought out and made story. Hope you continue with it.

P.S - Please don't kill puck!
DoNamesMatter chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
No! Will! Whatever you do please for the love of god don't kill Puck, Santana or Quinn! Amazingly written story, gunna give this a follow once I've reached the latest chapter, really enjoying this, although I think its got to much Dave and Kurt.
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
i jus found this story the other day an im loving it ,it has a lot of body to the plot an really well though out idea of where u want it to go an i look forward to readin where it does cant wait for an update
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
wow i can wait to read the rest of this story very well done as a lead in to how things got started