Reviews for Fight For You
please post more chapters it's almost 2015
jlove chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
please please post more chapters it's 2014
naleyy chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
A lot of this is kind of confusing to read. I don't think Haley or Nathan would ever act this way. The writing is a little sloppy and the story doesn't make a lot of sense. I think your plot is good and would be really suspenseful if I wasn't completely baffled by the way these characters are acting and the things they are saying.
thekellay chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
I don't really understand the end. How can she be ok with things? Nathan needed to come clean immediately. I hope he hasn't cheated on her.
NHForever chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
LOL. First of all, thanks for the good laugh. I hate HALEY's character in this story. She's too week, pathetic and so fucking stupid. And Nathan...LMAO he's something. Anyways, good luck on your story...No wonder you're demanding reviews to update this story. hahaha.
addie chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
this story is so good! please update soon..cant wait to find out what happens next!
Violet chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
I really hope is not Nathan and Brooke!

And what is Haley doing? Is she a stay home mom? Doesn't she have anything to do?
OthislifeeeFrst chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Update ASAP!

I hope Nathan isn't cheating even though I'm pretty sure he is
Shelley123 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
i wonder what nathan is hiding i dont think he is cheating on her he would never do that and also i would be too obvious.
Naleyfan chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
ooohhh I cant wait to find out what nathan is hiding. plz update soon!
Jamie chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
What is Nathan Hiding? Please update soon!
GottaluvNaley chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
good chapter

still think that Nathan is cheating
thekellay chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
I can't believe Nathan is being such a jerk. I hope he is not cheating on her. That would just be too much to forgive. Update soon!
Samantha chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
I really hope Nathan isn't doing something really bad or cheating on Haley! Great job so far! :)
GottaluvNaley chapter 2 . 4/17/2012