Reviews for Fact or Fiction
cmcaggia3 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Alright now I am very confused. What was the dream and how did we fI from peters bed, to board game, to ware house to van to warehouse to van again? Lolol
WynonaRose chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
Very good story. Great job!
Sholio chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
I enjoyed this - very satisfying h/c!
Fierce Queen chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
Everyone's finally safe-thank goodness. I'm sorry Neal feels really guilty, but he has to start remembering before he does something that his actions have consequences. Very happy Peter managed to stop Neal from pulling the gun on the goon.

Great job! I'm actually hoping for an epilogue so we can see how the treasure deal pans out.

Fierce
Fierce Queen chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
Yay! Neal made it out alive! Gosh darn it Neal! If you would've let Peter know what you were up to, he could've helped you! *sigh* Hehehehe. Jaren's scared because he thought Neal was dead. HEhehehehehehehhee.

Great job! Can't wait to see what happens next!

pechika chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
Thrilling chapter
govgal chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
I hope they managed to get it off Neal and safely detonate it.
Fierce Queen chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
Aaaaaah! I don't think Neal's. Peter is fine, and Mozzie is safe. Now just to get to the next chapter to get this all confirmed because you do a great job of building suspense!

Awesome job!

Fierce Queen chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
Yay! Peter and Mozzie are safe! ACK! Neal! :( I know he'll be safe eventually, but the poor guy! Can't wait for Jaren to be behind bars!

Great job!

Aranna Undomiel chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
Oh my, this are getting worse and worse for Neal! Glad to see that Peter and MOzzie are safe at least. Gotta love the little guy ;D

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Fierce Queen chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Yeah Blake! Good job! Haha, Neal got sick on Jaren's shoes-my sisters and I have always talked about doing that to teachers we hate when we are really sick :D Jones is on the trail! NEAL! *facepalm* You're not supposed to split from Peter! I know you want to find Mozzie, and believe me, I want to know too, but you going off still drugged is not gonna help! *sigh*

Great job! Can't wait for more!

last1stnding chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Interesting story. Loved Moz's term - suitmobiles. Very apt. :)
Fierce Queen chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Agh! So close! I really hope Jaren doesn't poison them again. Does Neal have his anklet on? I can't remember. Oooh! Who'd he text?

Great job!

pechika chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Gah Jaren has Mozzie, Neal and Peter as prisoner. Do update soon.
Shao7 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
"Let's see if we can't make this a little more exciting in the next chapter! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!"

You are so Evil! And I love you for it!

Can't wait for the next chapter!