Reviews for The Love That Lasts?
Wild-at-Heart14 chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
THIS STORY IS SO AMAZING. One sentence I'm feeling so angry and the next I want to leap in joy! I love when stories make me emotional! (I know that sounds a bit strange!) are you going to make another chapter? Please do it soon!
Kaysey Atkins chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
I love reading all your chapters you have wrote, I hope you do another chapter. You really left me hanging! Keep up the good work! :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
Please keep righting it's great and I would like to know what happens please
I love the Lambo Twins chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
Eeeh how could you, I was so looking forward to another chapter and how she breaks the news to jake and jen
horselovr2000 chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
Loved it keep writting
FireDragonAeryn chapter 15 . 8/17/2013
What?! NOT RIGHT! What about Jake, and Ace, and the Phantom, and Jen-she just broke up with Ryan you know!
FireDragonAeryn chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
*cat whistle* YES! IT"S THE BIG EVENT! SOMEONE HELP! I CAN"T STOP SMILING! AND CAPS LOCK IS STUCK!
FireDragonAeryn chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
sqeeeeeeeeee!
FireDragonAeryn chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Are you sure English isn't your first language? This it captivating me. Hello new Terri Farley :D
RuthLovesBTR chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
Ok so good story! :) but i dont think they should send her back to SF especially now that Jen and Jake need her the most! And when she needs them! I just dont think its a good decision but knowing Sam she might get out of it somehow... Anyways i've loved your story so far! I just finished reading it all and i loved it! Please write more! :D
Kaity chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
I can't even tell you how much I loved it and how much I need you to update. Literally so perfect :D
Abby chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
Aw, I feel sorry for Sam too. As usual, I can't wait until the next chapter! Keep it up!
KitKat3 chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
HEYY GIRLL! okay so let me just start with saying I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN EVERR
yeah nobody can beat me at that.
Second-great story! really! even though i have never read these books before or even heard of them in my life you did great with introducing characters without just outright stating who everyone is (i hate when stories do that it gets so boring)
Third-well, what else can i say, i mean this is amazing!
i love love love it!
you are such a big inspiration! and you are so brave! i envy youuu
maybe ill write one myself one day in the far far far future when school gets off my back! and itll be thanks to you! and yeah dont worry about your grammar and everything you are doing just fine! in fact im sure you shocked people by telling them that english isnt your first language haha!
so i think i just won the award for the longest review EVER but i mean ya know...i am your BIGGEST FAN EVER
cant wait for you to become famous one day...and then i can tell the world that before you became famous i was your biggest fan...ever...
okay im done now, but its senior year so i expect you to have more time to write because school doesnt matter anymore! haha yeah everyone is waiting to see what happens with the whole san fran issue! especially me! because i am your biggest fan! ever!
LOVE YOU! 3
Lucy chapter 15 . 6/22/2013
Oh dear this is a very sad chapter, but I am sure Sam's dad will change his mind, won't he ? ? Always breathtaking you are ! keep it up ... worst day ever you got the right title ! I feel it too !
Opal chapter 15 . 6/19/2013
Oh snap. That definitely feels like a step back in her progress towards regaining her normal life... This should be interesting!