Reviews for The Creator Wars: Counterstrike
Shado-chan chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
This is what I just said out loud:
EPIC! I don't even know if I've been more psyched but EPIC! But AWW, we didn't get to see the epic Equinox TadPol fight? That would've been even epicer that the TadPol 100% fight!
Oh and this just made my awesome day even awesomer. :DDD
BUT WE NEED TO GO BACK TO THE CORRUPTED.
Oh and is there any connection between Riname and Reremae? Just asking.
CONTINUE.
5th Dimension chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Normally... when you are a soldier in an army, when you're telling a commanding officer what happened, you do not include words like "Whoosh!" It's kinda unprofessional.

Alright! This was awesome. Now for more story, hopefully.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
My God. Thank Tad for showing me this.
TadPol chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Hi. Glad I won. :D
Shado-chan chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
OH MY GOD IM SOO SORRY FOR NOT FINDING THIS EARLIER ;A;
Well anyway
OH MY GOD THIS STORY IS PURE AWESOMENESS. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Those fight scenes were EPIC. AND EQUINOX IS JUST SOOOOOO COOL! :DDD (*crazy fangirl rage*)
Oh yeah and 100% should've escaped because HE'S ONE HUNDRED FREAKING PERCENT. HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO DIE IN THE FOURTH CHAPTER.
Oh yeah, sorry for the caps rage, but I'm so freaking hyper right now because this story is epic and I know I've said that before but whatever and YES, TAD, YOU WOULD NEVER STAND A CHANCE AGAINST REO OR XERO. EVER.
Oh yeah and I'm siding with the Corrupted until Asis comes in :D but even then I'll probably still side with the corrupted cuz THEY'RE SO FREAKING AWESOME AND THEY HAVE 100%. :DDDD
Oh and to do line breaks you go to the doc manager and click edit on the document and click the line thing on the top toolbar when it opens up. That's how to do line breaks. :P
Also, would it be okay if you have Advent, Alex PWNS, and Wizard in here? And Porter? I would love to see them in this fic!
All in all: CONTINUE!
5th Dimension chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Not very long, but very detailed for what there is. Speed seven requires skill to use? I guess if you're animating... yeah.

Line breaks: Shift-Enter. Or click the line break button.
5th Dimension chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Ah, it's getting good. So... the Rowder Jewel is... a connectivity device? A router? Heh, heh.

A scythe? Uh... not the most efficient weapon. Generally you don't want your weapon's sharp part on the inside, the side closest to you. Then again, I suppose it just shows off Equinox's skill.

I am Equinox. You will all die. Have a nice day!
ErroR chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
XD I am a fellow creator also... plz continue nice story
5th Dimension chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Very interesting beginning, especially for one who knows Hatena. I am curious to see how this will end up.