Reviews for Blindsided
calcu22 chapter 6 . 7/12
Arg this is such a unique story, it needs way more then 6 chapters. Though it's been over two years since you updated, I do hope to one day read this finished.
Amazinggirl55 chapter 6 . 4/25
Please update! Pretty please . With sugar on top.
Milady chapter 6 . 3/23
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEE! KEEP WRITHING! I HAVE NEVER READ A MORE BEAUTIFUL STORY ABOUT GOKU AND VEGETA WITH KEEPING THEM IN CHARACTER IN AN AU IN MY WHOLE FANDOM LIFE! PLEASE KEEP WRITHING!
PixelezOtaku chapter 6 . 3/19
These are considerably long and must take up a lot of time to plot so I guess it is excusable that you last updated two years ago :3 Although this story is REALLY good so if possible,can you make sure to do it faster?
PixelezOtaku chapter 5 . 3/19
"It hit him,it truly hit him,that he was dealing with madmen,and their leader was Satan's Incarnate."
XD Goku if you think Vegeta is that bad,you should get a glance of Fireza!Loving this story so much!
PixelezOtaku chapter 4 . 3/19
Well... :/ Yamcha didn't really think EVERYTHING through huh...
Steph7085 chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
I don't think I've come across a story line like this for DBZ. Its interesting and definitely adds a spin on Vegeta's character. Shame its not finished but I am mentally sending inspiration waves to you so hopefully we can get an update soon. Great work.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Awesome story! I wish you hadn't stopped writing it.
antipodean chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
I loved this chapter, I hope you continue writing this story!
Raphie114 chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
I LOVE how you had Vegeta draw! It's so charming! lol
I love this fic, please update it :3
saiyanwarrior23 chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
this story is magnificent! goku needs to hurry up and remember!
update soon!
Ashril chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
Wooow realmente maravilloso, me hubiera encantado encontrar esta historia ya terminada o con mas capítulos, por que es realmente buena, me ha gustado mucho, como mencione en tu otro fic, tus ideas son muy originales, no se si entiendas el español, pero igual creí que merecías un rw, me voy y espero leerte pronto )
germangirl chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
Oooh i love this story :3 the idea is fantastic. Can't wait till the next chapter :D
GVLuver chapter 1 . 2/27/2013