Reviews for unmarked margins
lindsey chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
that was amazing! I loved it so much 3
MissQueenKirei chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Holy shit this was PERFECT. You are an AMAZING writer!

Thanks for sharing!
titlemecrazy chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Bdetkuyyythtt http htrduytdjytfjyfcjyfd. Tdhudtyiufyfyiuuitfb. Hydrated. Hydhttd http. They'd yogurt tyfttdtr trd yt cgt Bfcgfdfth hyfjutryhrd Uruguay yuitui ikhuhk. Cannot English. This is so perfect. I need more. I just. And you. How. Hi, I love you. Bye.
Faerie0975 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Okay, I can't even. This was just so good. You are an AMAZING writer and everyone is totally in-character and it's just perfect.
tsttoain chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I don't know how I didn't find this before...but omg this amazing and I love your writing and everything else and this is just perfect! And I love the hope bit, cause I hate how every realistic bade fic has to be depressing atm..so I really love that this is realistic and that he doesn't get her back just like that, but that there's still hope...(does that make sense?) Anyway I just really love this!
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Wow. Really, really great take on a post-breakup relationship between Beck and Jade. I loved that you focused more on Jade, after all, she is the more vocal one in terms of her feelings (especially when it comes to anger), but it's obviously that she still holds a lot back, and you showed that really well here.

I just loved everything about this fic. It was original and very in-character. I think my favorite line overall was this:

"Vaguely Jade wondered about all of them. Maybe they were all hiding behind something, maybe it just came with the fact that they were all so busy trying to be somebody, they couldn't let themselves be just themselves. Cat in stupidity and Tori with her shiny smiles and desire to fix everyone and everything and Andre behind his music and lyrics and Trina behind sordid desperation and Robbie behind that stupid puppet. And Jade, she thought with a fair amount of self-pity, Jade behind Beck and Beck behind Jade."

That's just really poignant and seems like it's very true.

Great work, seriously. I'm definitely favoriting this. :) Hope to see more Bade fics from you in the future!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Its very good. I would like some lines or different font for the flashbacks because it was a bit hard to understand what was happening where.
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Your stories just keep getting more and more perfect. I love how you write Jade and I love how you write Beck and I love how you write Cat and I even love how you write Tori and I wished you wrote more Andre but I digress.

I kept picking out my favorite lines because I've always loved when people have done that for me but you had WAY too many brilliant lines so I just had to give up. But I will let you know that I could not stop laughing at the image of Jade passing Tori in the hall and telling her that she was her bitch for the week. Which would happen if this show was on a non-children's channel. And then when Cat said Beck was fucked up too I got the chills.

And I really really want Beck to fight for her. Really, truly fight for Jade.

I think I'll just send this fic into Dan and be like "this is what the fandom wants, thanks" because I'm not quite sure if I trust him anymore with my babies.

Amazing story yet again.
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
What is this fic jlakdsjg I loved it so much and I need more quality fic like this. Seriously, though, this was amazing. Really nice job :)
Ella Lea chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
If only calculus were that easy...
saim chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
loved it, omg you have to write more!
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
That was amazing. Im speechless. Loved the ending line. You are an amazing writer.
xYourBiggestMistake chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
"Words that were made to be bad and that make people feel bad. Like dumb bitch or ugly fuck. Yes. She likes those. She thinks maybe she should call him those as well, even if they'd be patently untrue." bahahahaha! I laughed out loud reading these lines. Pure perfection. The whole thing as a matter of fact. ALL of it. Your writing is just wonderful, my dear.

Of course I think Beck should have to work to get Jade back as well, but I think everyone knows that's probably not how it's going to work on the actual show... which is actually kind of funny because Jade had to work to get Beck back in 1x05. Oh, back in the day. Remember season one? Good times...
Karin chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
oohh, god, so lovely! your writing is always so pretty and so soft, and i LOVED the part where Beck is talking about her body, and the part with Drunk! Jade and Cat.

LOVED IT.
twenty four7bade chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Hell yeah! Beck needs to work for wat he threw away! cool story!