Reviews for Blast to the Past
IGotThatRedLipClassicThing13 chapter 20 . 9/23/2012
Yay! I loved it! It's sad that it is the last chapter. But every story must come to an end... BTW, you're so ducky (-that means wonderful!)!
Au revoir,
I'mNotAJabberjayI'mAMockingjay!
Paystin4Life chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
Please please please update soon! I am dying for some Paystin romance to occur in this story! :)
Hopefully536 chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
Love this! Just one question: are Cindy and Chuck just random people or are they people from the series? I watched it from beginning to end and can't remember anyone with these names. But it's been a while
After all, they did maybe-cancel the show. Is it for certain that it's gone, yet? I'm boycotting ABC Family.
Paystin4Life chapter 16 . 7/18/2012
Please please please update soon! No matter what you say I am still dying for some romantic Paystin action to occur! ;)
Utahgirl91 chapter 14 . 6/11/2012
I believe it's lauren... great story a little short, but kept me hanging can't wait for more! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 6/11/2012
He must had an allergic reaction to something he ate and is going into anaphylactic shock... Please update soon!
Paystin4life chapter 13 . 6/4/2012
Can I just say that I really love being mentioned in your Author's Notes :) haha My main idea is of course to have Payson and Austin's relationship develop into a more romantic one but hey thats just me ;) Either way please please please update soon!
Paystin4life chapter 12 . 5/20/2012
Please please please update soon! I am dying to see where you take this story next! :)
carrmomm chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
I really love this story. I hope you continue to bring it to us. Great work.
Paystin4life chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
So I can't wait for you to update as soon as possible please! Also, with all the stuff happening in the show is there any possibility of this becoming more paystin focused! Yeah I had to ask ;) lol So again please please please update soon! :)
Paystin4life chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
So Im definitely behind on Make It Or Break It this season so I unfortunately can't say what I thought of the last episode. But I can say that I am dying to see where you take this story so please please please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
Loved the chapter plz can you tell everyone to sign the petition to save make it or break it abcfamily wants to cancel the show and I don't want to see it end and I hope you don't either so plz tell everyone to sign the petition to save it thanks!
Paystin4life chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
I can't wait to see what you'll have happen in the next chapter! Please update soon! :) Also Paystin FTW! hahaha
Paystin4life chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
Dang it! Either way I can't wait for your next update! Although, I recommend writing about how it is the eventually get together, but hey that's just me lol Please update soon! :)
Paystin4life chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Please Please Please update as soon as possible! I'm dying for some Paystin love! :)