Reviews for Our Secret
booksnob chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Like this ending better...
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
I loved how you got to see both parts of what might have happened but was extremely sad with the first ending with her having to bear that alone
Nova Del chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
This one :) Good job buy the way!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Love it
LeoniaOtaku chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
I like the E2 !
So glad that Kurai tell Lavi now! Great story! :D
INSANITY-IS-HANNAH chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Yes, I like this one bunches more! I is so happy you did both endingz!
13eyondx chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
It would have been a real twist if she got pregnant in the 1st one and Lavi would have really questioned her or himself! Then would become dead set on finding out and become insanely jealous... Sorry about my ranting but to be kind of sadistic I like the 1st one -_- Oi whats wrong with me!

As for the 2nd one.. I liked it but it seems to orginal and fairy-tale-ish...-ish! I'd probably make another one where Lavi freaks out and kind of pushes her out of his life to the point where shes leaves headsquaters until guilt eats him alive then he try to find her and when he does she's with his baby years later bwahaha... (Sorry about the "hers" I forgot her name T.T Don't punish me!)

Gosh I'm such a devil T_T Anywho Congradulations on being my first ever longest review! Loved it that much and please ignore my thoughts, it is YOUR STORY! _
Zororenjilover chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
yay I liked this little two, three... no four shot bit :) lol I prefer the second ending, but that's probably because I like happy endings. Anyways, I love Uchiha and am looking forward to reading more of her in the rest of your writing:)
sweet-archangel chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Hmm, I didn't mind this ending, but tbh, I prefer the other ending. Dunno why, just do.

But thanks for writing a sweet story
akkichan1 chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
Omg! This wasso sweet! Way to go kurai! And lavi loves her back awwwww! XD this was soooooo good! I loved every chapeter! Even the sad wnsing! And the whole story just showed so many different things! Thanks for posting it up fpr us to read! And maybeeeeeeee... Heh i think i got an idea ;3 but oncemote great job!
sweet-archangel chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Aww, sad, but right now it's the only choice that she can make rn.

Again, nicely written _

Also, random fact, I have a cat called Kurai too.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Omg! So funny to see lavis reaction, but so sad knowing that he really wanted it but doesnt even know it happened! And kurai has to keep it all to herslef! Dont be upset kurai! Hopefully itll get better next time! And GREEEEEAAAAT job doing this! I can see it all playing out in my head, like if there wa actually a girl fr lavi in the anime, this could actually happen! Good job! :DD and id like to see all three! XDXD 3
akkichan1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
oooooooooh!wowowowowowowowow!im so glad you put this up!i love your character and they way you write! please put more stories up ifyoucan! and oooooooooooooh! love the suspense and mystery of her decision XD 3
sweet-archangel chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Aww damn, tough choice she has to make.

Nicely written btw.