Reviews for The Once & Future Captain
Weaver of Lines chapter 8 . 1/31
This is one of the best stories I have read, thank you for writing it.
OliviaR5Warbler chapter 8 . 1/12
Awesome story, had me tearing up there for a minute. Really great Job, thank you for sharing it :)
Rhiannon.120 chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
This was a great read and kept me hooked in for the hole 8 chapters, which is quite rare for me. Amazing work.
catbob1 chapter 8 . 7/5/2016
Beautiful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2016
This is one of those fics that's so amazing I just keep coming back to it. Amazingly powerful writing, with spot-on characterization and heart-wrenching without being over dramatic. One of the best fic I've read.
Lilyzinha chapter 8 . 1/26/2016
This chapter almost made me cry, and believe it is not an easy task!
Sakihinata chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
That was amazing. Sad, but a good version of Tarsus IV's history
BlueMoonChaos chapter 8 . 2/21/2015
Awesome story. Kinda wanted to see what happened between him and Bones (supporter of McKirk) but the ending was still really nice. Thanks for posting!
Ceti H. Black chapter 8 . 2/3/2015
It was really good.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 8 . 1/27/2015
this was really amazing. thank you so much for writing it and sharing it here.
delete-account-please-6195578 chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Excellent story I’m so sad and bummed to see super story had to end.
delete-account-please-6195552 chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Fantastic story I could not stop reading this so I’m bummed this awesome story is over.
The16Pleiades chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
I love your story! This is one of THE best stories I have read on fanfiction!
tanithlipsky chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
nice and bittersweet
Venus914 chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Wow. Spock is surprisingly an asshole in this. Assuming command as if he didnt invade Jim's privacy? Id like for everyone to see videos of him being bullied and beaten when he was younger Vulcan kids. Im sure he'd be humiliated as well. Spending time with Uhura screwed him up...

And why dont they get punished for what they did. Im sorry but apologizing wont cut it for me. They werent remorseful. They're just sorry they were caught and Jim being their captain. WHy not hire an investigator to unearth all those humiliating and painful events in their lives and have it broadcast all over. Only then they would understand.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »