Reviews for The Once & Future Captain
BlueMoonChaos chapter 8 . 2/21
Awesome story. Kinda wanted to see what happened between him and Bones (supporter of McKirk) but the ending was still really nice. Thanks for posting!
Ceti H. Black chapter 8 . 2/3
It was really good.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 8 . 1/27
this was really amazing. thank you so much for writing it and sharing it here.
delete-account-please-6195578 chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Excellent story I’m so sad and bummed to see super story had to end.
delete-account-please-6195552 chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Fantastic story I could not stop reading this so I’m bummed this awesome story is over.
TheBookButterfly378 chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
I love your story! This is one of THE best stories I have read on fanfiction!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
nice and bittersweet
Venus914 chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Wow. Spock is surprisingly an asshole in this. Assuming command as if he didnt invade Jim's privacy? Id like for everyone to see videos of him being bullied and beaten when he was younger Vulcan kids. Im sure he'd be humiliated as well. Spending time with Uhura screwed him up...

And why dont they get punished for what they did. Im sorry but apologizing wont cut it for me. They werent remorseful. They're just sorry they were caught and Jim being their captain. WHy not hire an investigator to unearth all those humiliating and painful events in their lives and have it broadcast all over. Only then they would understand.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
Amazing
restfulsky5 chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
What a gem of a story! I enjoyed every minute of it. Your take on Tarsus had an originality that I loved. I don't know how I never came across it before now...but I'm thankful for the discovery. Brought tears to my eyes at times, especially this ending chapter. Thank you for sharing.
MaddiegreeN chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Phenomenal. I love it.
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Beautiful, gut wrenching and yet with a serene sense of finality.
God, you make me cry. *sniff*
MidnightOil245 chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
Thanks for the great story. I like your portrayal of Capt Kirk. I've read so many stories where he was so deeply traumatized that he could barely function when faced with the mere memory of Tarsus. But really, if he was that messed up, Starfleet would never have let him in the command track, let alone captain a starship.

Keep up the good writing.
VectorSigma101 chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
Love this story!
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
Beautifully written, you made me cry.
Lol how have I not read this before.
Excellent story :)