Reviews for Buds And Bows
psunshine2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
love it. can't stop laughing about shinji and hiyori's part.
raineynight chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
D'awwwwww, the ending is soooo cute! :D Love Shinji/Hiyori, it's always so adorable. XD
chesxca chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
OMG it was so cute! *Cries* I literally teared up and everything. Your one shots are so good, you can write something in like a 100 words that takes me a 1000 to do.
BlessedRain chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
333. Hahahaha that was adorable! I love the kensei part! ...I hope I spelled his name right though... -_-'
The Rish chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
incoherent fangirl babbling.

INCOHERENT FANGIRL BABBLING.

This was so precious! I read the Rosa part and thought, this is the best thing ever! But then I read the Kenshiro part and melted-thought it COULDN'T get better, because OTP. BUT. SHIYORI. *heart* So much love for this. So. Much.
Ayase Reincarnated chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Messes' updates may not be showing but I NEEDED TO READ THIS. Was not disappointed, not one little bit. You've managed to ace all three pairings. I envy your skillful balance.

Aha, the Shiyori scene actually was pretty damn funny. I could see Hiyori asking him. Her reply to him alone was the thing that made the chapter.

I can't find words for the Rosa stuff, because it was too lovely.

Mashiro, helping with paperwork? le gasp. But seriously...I love it. Great ending to a great relationship.