Reviews for Nocturne
Eternal Guardian chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
this is an acceptional peice of work... especially for your first try.

it is very descriptive and show you have a really creative mind

i don't usually give out reveiw's so i am glad that this is one of the very few that i have like/thouroughly enjoyed
acern chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Sorry, just a point of clarification- Yuki calls Touya To-ya, without the suffix -kun. *Dork for knowing this*
Mark-and-Haley chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Wow, you type alot . . . :tears: WAH! :sniff, sniff: So beautiful! And yet, so sad... I can tell that your whole heart is in all of your work. I'm obsessed with mine. I can tell that you like to write by the VERY LONG list of stories by you. Heehee, well, keep it up! Maybe you'll get a book published or something (if you haven't already got one...) O.o Hehe, I guess you like big words too.

BTW: Just so you know, make sure that you spelled 'Dam' right for the sake of your younger readers! D
Chastadasis chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
What can I say that's not been already said by the other reviewers?

Magnificent. Piece. Of. Angst.! Needless to say, I summon my name to the "we want a sequel" list

I was surfing a little through your livejournal, and I think you've been blessed with the manipulation of the written word. Really, the English language should be grateful to people like you. And to think you're so young! Still in highschool. It's incredible! But then again, Mozart was playing piano like a god at the tender age of 6. Congratulations. Wish you the best of futures as a writer. (the same goes to your PetShop of Horrors' "Honey is Sweeter". I loved that one as well!)
Jordan Matti chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Absolutely amazing work. Long have I desired to emulate a simplified form of the lyrical style you chose for this piece. Wonderfully angsty, beautiful and easy to read... *sigh* Damn, you're good. I learned a lot just by reading it, though. Personally, I think Chapter One could stand on its very own. Instead of providing the solution to heal his wounded heart, you played up his problem, stated it eloquently in your second-to-last line, and left it to us to figure out how poor Yue was going get himself out of it.

Not that describing the solution to his problem in the forthcoming chapters is a bad idea; hardly so. But occasionally I enjoy seeing a piece of work that ends with a dilemma that is entertaining to solve on your own ("Now, what would be the best way to get Yue out of THIS one..."). At any rate, that's my rant: no complaints here, you did an excellent job.
glassneko chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
that was beautifully written. a slight bit confusing tho'. u might want to put what the ':' represent in the author's note. but overall, very nice. keep writing! (.
Werretinky chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Fluff? Damned, fluff? No, I like this one much better thank-you! Beautiful descriptions as always...I'm green with envy, very, very green. And yet I can't help but admire your talent. Immense, immense talent for things like this. Aah...curse you, Lady Jaida...
Xia chapter 1 . 7/12/2002
Try putting commas in you're writing. Good though.
Askani Blue chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Nifty. Is there going to be anymore?
Jurie-chan chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Aaaaaaaaaaaw...it's so sad...really good...but...sad ;;; Was this a one-shot story or will you post more of it?
MorganD chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
So beautifully written, so sensitively narrated, so brutally hopeless. I'm torn between saying it's a wonderful and perfect story or demanding a sequel with a more promising ending... Can I do both? *sigh* I don't know when I became this childish, but it rips my heart and guts to see Yue left to endure this kind of depression and solitude for (perhaps) eternity. It's just my luck that you do it so well and with such talent that I can't even offer serious criticism about it...