Reviews for Snake Oil
JC-17 chapter 1 . 1/30
I have to confess, my friend, that I have been reading this particular story over a few dozen times in the past couple of years. This is one of my go-to stories in moments of need. When I have had a bad day at work, when I am waiting on a flight at the airport, when I am trying to distract myself from issues that are out of my control, when I need something to fill my mind and soul, or sometimes just when I feel like re-living an adventure...your story comes at hand. And I start from page one and immediately feel at home with characters that are as familiar to me as old friends. With a plot that still entices me, even while knowing it by heart. With a tale of odventures and mystical search, but most importantly of friendship, kinship, resilience, cunning and true loyalty. This to my heart is as canon as it gets. The closeness you portray is everything I wish for. The familiar and comforting/strenghtening touches remind me of my own friends.
So, thank you.
Thank you for giving me one of my favourite novels. Thank you for the adventure and the safe haven this story provides.
I'll still be reading this novel when I will be a cranky old person, a few decades from now.
I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
Kind regards,
JC-17
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2017
I love it so far
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
I love it so far
Konan-791 chapter 23 . 11/9/2017
Just read this whole thing and OH MY GOD IT'S AMAZING!
Anyar4 chapter 23 . 9/15/2017
You are amazing, do you know that?
fang11803 chapter 6 . 12/3/2016
Ahhh so close! But then again, if they'd been saved then, there wouldn't be more story. :3c
fang11803 chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
The fountain of youth eh? This story gets more and more interesting. I'm liking it so far! :D
Unstorpable chapter 23 . 5/18/2016
This was very enjoyable! I love it.
Idonian chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
After reading this note, I must thank you for not sappily shipping Sniper and Spy. Done right, with thought and effort put into a believable story, it's ok. Done wrong, and it's painful to read. :)

This is an intriguing story.
Zilkenian chapter 23 . 7/24/2015
This...was...AMAZING! It felt like an old,good Indiana jones story, but with TF2 as the main cast. I love it, every inch of it.
I still think if the young guys will go back to their older self once Respawn takes them away, but that doesn't bother me that much.
I managed to finish this in one day; it was that interesting. I'll be reading more from you.
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
I BLOODY FREAKING KNEW IT.

Sniper had some bad after effects, but he wasn't as exposed to Australium. The rest of the Australians were practically bathed in the radiation their whole lives.

I KNEW IT.

BARBECUE FUCK YEAH!
OUTBACK FUCK YEAH!

Amazing story man that was the only way I could think of chapter 12
CactusNoir chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
I like George, he's a bit of a sweetie.
Tea and toast is the best way of dealing with crazy attempted late night break ins such as this.
Lauvaldas chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
Wow! This is the first time I've seen someone feature my city of birth in a fanfic!
I found it funny that Sniper could walk around with a rifle, when trying to bring a dog into Australia results in 6 months quarantine! And Fraser Island is the number one holiday destination for all my friends in Brisbane!
But I'm really enjoying this! _ Great job!
- Lauvaldas