Reviews for Snake Oil
Unstorpable chapter 23 . 5/18
This was very enjoyable! I love it.
Idonian chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
After reading this note, I must thank you for not sappily shipping Sniper and Spy. Done right, with thought and effort put into a believable story, it's ok. Done wrong, and it's painful to read. :)

This is an intriguing story.
Zilkenian chapter 23 . 7/24/2015
This...was...AMAZING! It felt like an old,good Indiana jones story, but with TF2 as the main cast. I love it, every inch of it.
I still think if the young guys will go back to their older self once Respawn takes them away, but that doesn't bother me that much.
I managed to finish this in one day; it was that interesting. I'll be reading more from you.
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
I BLOODY FREAKING KNEW IT.

Sniper had some bad after effects, but he wasn't as exposed to Australium. The rest of the Australians were practically bathed in the radiation their whole lives.

I KNEW IT.

BARBECUE FUCK YEAH!
OUTBACK FUCK YEAH!

Amazing story man that was the only way I could think of chapter 12
CactusNoir chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
I like George, he's a bit of a sweetie.
Tea and toast is the best way of dealing with crazy attempted late night break ins such as this.
Lauvaldas chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
Wow! This is the first time I've seen someone feature my city of birth in a fanfic!
I found it funny that Sniper could walk around with a rifle, when trying to bring a dog into Australia results in 6 months quarantine! And Fraser Island is the number one holiday destination for all my friends in Brisbane!
But I'm really enjoying this! _ Great job!
- Lauvaldas
thetempestrising chapter 23 . 8/16/2013
I liked how you developed the plot and the characters throughout the entire story. Some parts to improve on might be to work a little bit more on the flow, as there were a few small parts that could have been phrased better, etc.

Other than that, great job! Keep up the good work. :)

-thetempestrising
BonkUppercut chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is very well written. You definitely captured the classes' personalities well. The dialogue flows seamlessly and I was drawn straight into the action. Keep writing, DemonFox38!
espy chapter 23 . 4/16/2013
So who did the sniper get the mark from. *eye brow wiggle*
pishposh897 chapter 23 . 4/11/2013
Everything about this story was wonderful. I, living very close to Boston myself, just want to say, great job on the Bostonian accent. One thing struck me as interesting though... what team were these guys on? I must have either missed it, or it was just never stated. I have just one problem: the hinting (however subtle) at the whole MedicxHeavy ordeal. In cased you hadn't heard it, one of the Demoman's domination lines towards the medic is: 'DOMINATED! 'n I've been shaggin' yer wife!' This could mean one of two things: Medic is not gay, and is actually married to a woman (which I believe) OR the heavy is Medic's 'wife' and Demo man is even more of a homosexual than the Medic. Aside from that, great detail, great storyline and keep up the good work!
ExplodedPotato chapter 23 . 3/27/2013
and I was so looking forward to marian's brains getting blown out. Let's hope she fairs no better in prison.
Jedi Gallifreyan chapter 23 . 3/11/2013
Wow. Just... wow. I read the whole story in one sitting. I love everything about it, really. You wrote everyone well, the plot was both fascinating and hilarious, and there was a point in almost every chapter where I sat there grinning madly and thinking "Hell YES!"

Can you tell I like it? XD
Guest chapter 23 . 1/26/2013
OMG! Best Fanfic ever! I just love all the action in this fanfic. I mean, I like the TF2 Romace stories, but this just give you a break from all that. You did an awesome job on this project... I love the ending especially. "You know what I don't have? A Daughte." The Spy was probably thinking in his head, "Oh... Merede" 3 Love it!