Reviews for Assumptions in Bloom
Artemis Jane chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Lol :) EU-gene idk I liked her better with blonde hair and him with the name flynn
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Haha, poor Eugene.
The Nameless Stranger chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
hehe funny and sweet! ;3
trouver chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
loved it :)
Rhyme2Reason chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
LOL I could NOT stop laughing!
jennynimmo1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This was hilariously adorable! Great job! .
Cherry Kunoichi chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Made my heart warm. Such a great story! :)
acdsy chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
warm and funy, but good story!
Coronna chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
XD

Such a story ! More than amazing !

It was so funny, I've never laugh like this !

Thanks for your story !
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Awww! Cute! :'D
aeliuned chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Bahahaha this was actually funny. Enjoyed it very much :)
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Lol! Actually, when I first found this, as soon as I read "Twins! We're having twins?" I didn't even look at the next line and just clicked off, because it was so utterly embarrassing and I knew they were talking about flowers. I'm just really bad with that kind of thing, I cringe while watching the sticky encounters in movies, and a lot during fan fiction, and I just couldn't take it. But, like, a week later, I came back because I kept thinking about the story. It was cute. And I remember after reading that he had a way with kids, I was like "Pft! Yeah right!" but you brought up a very valid point with the orphanage kids, he probably was. Now when I think about it, really, why wouldn't he be good with children? I like a Eugene who would be exited to have kids. Well done!
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I burst out laughing when Eugene yelled "Twins! We're having twins?" This was absolutely hilarious. I loved it.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was extremely clever. Poor Eugene! And the monarchs are taking amusement in his discomfort. He he he. Well done!
RomanianPrincess chapter 1 . 4/7/2012