Reviews for What if
So who the hell is going to confront Beckett about hurting Castle?
Princess of Imagination chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
Loved the story! Awesome! But the best part was the epilogue end! Hilarious! Ryan's reaction was too funny! I keep on imagining it and laughing! Really well written!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
ahahahahahahahah Gates:D lol
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
She put the car into park then looked over to her passenger giving him a dazzling smile. After leaning over for a quick kiss, Beckett got out of the car - I love the imagery of this. I hope we get to see something like this some time in the show.

A brief moment later, they heard Gate's curt voice behind them. "Well it's about damn time those two figured it out!" - ROFL This is GREAT! I love the idea of Gates being a closet Caskett shipper.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
"So what? Mr. Chow gave you a smack-down when you asked for extra fortune cookies?" - LOL

But regret and sorrow about what? - Give him one guess...

I'm going to kick Slaughter's ass tomorrow." - See, she SHOULD have said something like that when Slaughter punched Castle in the stomach.

I want you with all your flaws, your baggage, your stubbornness, your eye-rolls, your sarcastic comments, your scars, tattoos, navel rings and whatever else wild-child phase shenanigan you haven't told me yet. - I love this line!

I thought the ending was cute. I'm not sure why you didn't like it.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Even Juanita the cleaning lady can see it and she's practically legally blind. - LOL

Wow, Slaughter was even more of a slimeball in this story than in the show.

Whatever the future holds for their relationship: friends, partners, colleagues, acquaintances, nobody talks about Beckett that way in front of him. - Yep, I could imagine him reacting that way.

If others are seeing it, then there must be some truth to it right? - He really should have thought of that in the show, too.

By not confronting her with the truth wasn't he also sinning by silence? - THANK you!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
You're okay with it right Beckett - It drove me crazy the way she wouldn't admit to Castle when things bothered her.

It's like he's cheating on her - In a way, yeah.

What the hell happened?" - For some reason, I just imagined Lanie when I read this line. I think Kate has said this very thing before.

Without answering him, the two of them each grab Castle by one arm and dragged him off to the break room ignoring his surprised protests. - LOL No one messes with their 'sister' and gets away with it! :)

"No, he's not just slow Javi. He's blind and slow." ... "Hey, I'm sure as hell not deaf!" ROFL Love it!
duckys-dream chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
I absolutely love this line: "Come on Castle. And wipe that goofy look off your face; people are going to think the knock to the head made you slow."

:) :)

This is a great story! Thanks for sharing it! The end here is really great by the way, so funny. LOL

I so want Gates to be a closet 'shipper! hehehe
purplangel chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Thank U for that awesome ending... Gates a closet shipper, lol. (I actually do think that Penny Gerald-Johnson is a shipper :)
a.wells-mouse chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Just the ending I needed!...If only it would happen in the show!
Caskettlove22 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Aww I'm sad that this is over! You did a great job writing this! This is definatley my favorite post 47 seconds fic! Thanks for sharing!
Googie chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Just found your story. The big brother thing with R&E was great. And I could just see, despite his 'I'm over her' bravado, that he would get royally pissed if someone started talking about Beckett like she was a wham bam thank you ma'am type of girl.

The ending was sweet, if a little sappy. I loved his speech though. But I'm glad he said something. Don't we all wish he'd just say something? But I guess she'll figure it out...hope something actually happens on that front in the next show.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
This was a well written mildly spoilery version of what I think, you would like to see. One thought I had when I read this was that I wonder what makes either of them think he could get over her so easily? He never really got over Kyra, and for Beckett, she's never gotten over her Mother. People never really "get over" true love. It sticks like tree sap and can't go away until it slowly wears off.
Virginia189 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Thank you for making my own morning at the office less crummy! I quite enjoyed your addition to the Fix It Fics of late - I just love seeing the creativity everyone has in how to solve our dear characters' conundrums. And, as always, your use of vocabulary and understanding of motivation are excellent. Thanks for sharing!
CaskettMyHeart chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
i love it! good job writing it! and i could see it going in this direction, but than, Andrew never makes it easy to predict what's going to happen... Lovely story!