Reviews for Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
yes! I was actually hoping for the team thing. too bad I didn't get to read it, but this was magnificent! I was likeyes! it is beautiful. *wipes tear from eye*
Daryl chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
good chapter :) i definitely prefer monique/ron over kim/ron. then again i prefer ron as a non romantic entity, practically a eunuch :)
lesbinope chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
MOVING FURNITURE OH MY GOD I CHOKED ON MY APPLE
Mimic chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
This is just soo sweet.
It's like the perfect beginning for any Kigo.
Your Kim and Shego are the best. I mean, their personalities. I see some wrong OOC out there or people afraid of OOC, and that just screws them up.
You always manage they both wonderfully.
The plasma ball scene reminds of Despicable Me. I wonder how many times this was used, still, it's always nice to see someone giving the big prize for their love.

This whole story was great. x3
aIetto chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Just perfect. They were always rather competitive.
Just so you know, I might leave a few more reviews here and there.
nslc chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
I saw a picture on DA which reminded me of a competition which Shego always win, even if Kim probably will feel that she is the winner. Boob size. :)
Like the story especially the slow progress in their attitude.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Surprisingly cute ending - genuine affection on display between the two of them. Nice story. You really ran yourself ragged, though, coming up with different competitions for them. Also the Ron-Monique subplot was sweet.
RevSrVixena chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Cute. I would have preferred less competition and more romance. How come Ron and Monique got more love action than Kim and Shego?
Reader101w chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Nice story,

Great development between Kim and Shego, and Ron and Monique as well.

I enjoyed the silly competitions and the near-evens almost all the time while neither girl would even dream of giving up.

But it seems like everyone won in the end.

Keep up the good writing,

reader101w
noncynic chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Nice read.
KeiHime013 chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Brilliant. Concept is definitely believable. Another great story going to my personal archive.

Keep them coming. :D
Dr. Rex Greylin chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Wonderful romantic comedy. I lol'ed at several places. Somehow, I can almost see Kim and Shego doing this. I like the competitions and how they sometimes stretched it to make it seem they weren't just wanting to see each other by the end. And while I was waiting for the "I can kiss better" competition since the beginning, I wonder how long it's going to be before they try an "earth moving" one. (And Mrs. Dr. P might want to make extra in the morning for Shego anyway. I suspect she might be a little worn out from helping Kim "move furniture" all night.)

BTW: I have now had that song stuck in my head for the last two weeks thanks to you. Grr...

~Doc
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Great ending here.

Keep the good writing.
A Markov chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
I really enjoyed this little romp. Been away from ffnet for a while and some KiY is exaclty what the doctor ordered to get back into the swing of things. Love the dialogue. I thought you did a great job with the Monique/Ron sub-plot. Mrs. Dr. P's musings about Kim and Ron's past seemed a little forced and off pace but that was the only stumble in an otherwise very smooth and fun ride.

Alex.
Jimmy1201 chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Really nice ending as they switched from competitors to teammates. Although I'm guessing that Kim going away to college won't give her all that much "distance from that woman".

I'll have to remember the "moving furniture" line.