Reviews for Just to Hear Your Voice
typroctor chapter 1 . 9/24
Ya know Crazy I've read hundreds of these fan fictions and every once in awhile I come across a gem. This was short and sweet and I loved it. I may look and see if you have written any others as wonderful as this was. again well done.
pharoahsavior chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Grover Washington look him up and Abraham Lincoln good boxer actors Betty Konnan such. As Hilary Clinton bye
ctc chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
nice!
Pure-Hazard chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I LOVE THIS! ITS SO DENSI! AHHHH!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
More, please! Type like the wind!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
You are a great author and I think you have a real gift!
EmmyLou74 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
That was amazing!
Stealthy Tiger chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Amazing story!
giraffeseatu chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
That was AMAZING! perfect! The only thing I would say is that Deeks would probably say Kensi smells like sunshine and gunpowder like he did in NCISLA but thats just my opinion. But seriously so good! Its like everything I ever wanted in the show!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Type your review here...
Natalie chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
i loved this story because i was in tears. I love Ncis La and my favourite is kensi and i want her to be with deeks 3 this story made me cry because i wanted it to be true. im waiting for episode 24 to come out (s4) i watched the promo and i think they kissed. I have been waiting for them to have a real kiss. So loved your story thanks for writing it
M1ndb3nd chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Just gorgeous. Loved every bit of this. Would love to see more. :)
LoveDensi36 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
love it!
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
You maintained their characters so beautifully! Deeks in the bed, realizing she was gone broke my heart, and his stunned silence when he found Kensi in the kitchen was great.

Her admission that she almost reason was so delicate and vulnerable that I really felt for her. Him letting her explain at her own pace while assessing how far over the line and was going was really fantastic. Loved your story.
sman4thewin chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This was awesome. So are you going to update your ongoing story, This Could Go On Forever?