Reviews for Just to Hear Your Voice
That was amazing!
Stealthy Tiger chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Amazing story!
giraffeseatu chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
That was AMAZING! perfect! The only thing I would say is that Deeks would probably say Kensi smells like sunshine and gunpowder like he did in NCISLA but thats just my opinion. But seriously so good! Its like everything I ever wanted in the show!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Type your review here...
Natalie chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
i loved this story because i was in tears. I love Ncis La and my favourite is kensi and i want her to be with deeks 3 this story made me cry because i wanted it to be true. im waiting for episode 24 to come out (s4) i watched the promo and i think they kissed. I have been waiting for them to have a real kiss. So loved your story thanks for writing it
Fletty chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Just gorgeous. Loved every bit of this. Would love to see more. :)
LoveDensi36 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
love it!
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
You maintained their characters so beautifully! Deeks in the bed, realizing she was gone broke my heart, and his stunned silence when he found Kensi in the kitchen was great.

Her admission that she almost reason was so delicate and vulnerable that I really felt for her. Him letting her explain at her own pace while assessing how far over the line and was going was really fantastic. Loved your story.
SuperDensi427 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This was awesome. So are you going to update your ongoing story, This Could Go On Forever?
anonkp chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Ooh, what a nice, sweet story. I liked very much your description of them crossing the line from partner to relationship.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
omg kensi and deeks 2gether!
ImpactedJudgment chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Ooh, their talk was spot on. Very credible; good job!

I like this fic. Too bad it wasn't longer. ;)
But you have more...right? lol

So...what shocked Deeks more? The fact that Kensi stayed or that she cooked? *snort*
AnnAbserver chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This addresses so many things so well! I just loved Deeks inner despair then his shock at her being there, and I think your story is right on in that she would be there (despite wanting to bolt!). Great story!
imahistorian chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This was very sweet! And I liked that you didn't take the more typical path of having Kensi sneak out and leave things awkward between them.
EO-Hiphuggers chapter 1 . 4/8/2012