Reviews for From Me to You
Kairi.1101 chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
This is adorable so far. 3
iflip4dolphins chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
:D

Glorious. This is just glorious. I LOVE Luca's reaction to Palom asking her to marry him. So cuuuuuute~ Kids are silly. :) So is Edge, actually.

But hey, he IS growing up a bit, isn't he?

I await the next chapter!
mythweaver1 chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
AW-W-W-W-W :) (spaced for good measure, lol)

Sometimes death is preferable...HAHA. Aww. Poor Edge ;)

For humanity's sake-cut your hair! DYING WITH LAUGHTER.

I enjoyed the banter between Edge and Palom and Palom's boneheaded attempt at proving a point. So adorable XP

Palom...learn from all of my mistakes and become a better man XP

Curious to see what tip #2 is :)
iflip4dolphins chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
All right, I promised you a review today, and a review you shall have!

Okay. First thing to address - Edge grew up! :D I'm so proud of him. I really like the way you wrote him. He's more mature, less childish, but he's still COMPLETELY Edge. That kind of thing takes skill to write, and I applaud you for it.

The conversation with Rydia? Beautiful. I hope they come to some sort of resolution throughout the course of the story. She can't go around thinking of him as a lovestruck teen all the time. He's got a point; he's definitely grown up, and she should recognize that. Give him a chance.

I did like that she threw wine in his face. :)

Palom... Oh, Palom. I loved him in the games, and I love him here. You've got him NAILED. And of COURSE he wants to grow up to be like Edge. XD

I look forward to your next chapter!
mythweaver1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
PLEASE EXCUSE ME WHILE I SHOWER RAINBOWS AND ALL MANNER OF SHINY AND MAGICAL THINGS AT YOU.

OMG.

This made my DAY!

Ahhhh-I'm so excited to see the shenanigans that transpire in the following chapters XP

Some of my favorite parts:

"Cecil still had the glorious mane of a lion, pure white as the very moon his father had come from."

I ALMOST SPEWED MY FRUIT LOOPS ALL OVER THE TABLE WHEN I READ THIS

"That was the grossest misuse of the royal 'we' I have ever heard."

LOL! Their banter...awwww :)

"Well. That was actually very insightful."

YES YES YES YES YES YES SO MUCH YES. So dry and so filled with silent astonishment that someone else could be as brilliant as himself XP

"leaning against the balcony railing as if he owned it."

FITS HIM TO A TEE-what a twat, I love him XP

"What a marvelously hoity-toity attitude the boy possessed."

I’m not sure why, but Edge’s “voice” in this is reminding me of someone in particular. Possibly Count Rugen from Princess Bride. “What if we set this to 2? How do you feel? (whimpers) Extraordinary." XP

In short-loved it. MOAR! :)

~Myth
WaffleChocobo chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Yay! Another story from you! Another great writing piece as always! Loved sorry for the late review been in japan and havent had wifi. Anyway keep up the good work!