Reviews for Just A Week
FRIENDLY OBSESSIVE READER chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
incapimitate? Don't you mean incapacitate? Anyways I love your story! I love it that you're incorporating Norse mythology into your story. It gives How to Train Your Dragon a whole new depth. Thank You
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I love your Loki/Hiccup interactions. Just piling on the sarcasm. Looking forward to reading more of it.

Also:
"Hiccup sometimes what age group he was working with."
- You forgot the word "forgot". Now that's ironic!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
You sure are cruel.
Am 208 chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
More more more more please
Lu91c chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
A favor ! which one. Nice way to keep readers attached to the story :)
Ferdoos chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
Great story pls continue with this arc and what was the favor? I am dying to know
movedfarfaraway chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
HOW IS THAT THE END? D8
Tagesh chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
I've liked this story quite a bit. You have done a good job with the characters- known as well as OC's. Decent way to tie up events to this point (if somewhat abrupt), but I'm looking forward to the next in this series!

Cheers, T.
BlueTdragon chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
The first thing that pops into my mind of the favor is a marriage agreement between the chiefs children, but that's to obvious or is it?
Phantom of the Half-Mask chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
Bulldog write sequal now. Scoot scoot.

Sincerely,

The Liesmith
Purple Majestic chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
in one of the other stories you mentioned would branch off of this one, are you going to mention what the favor the other chief said to stoik before he left to go back home? oh and i really like this ending!
Phantom of the Half-Mask chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
I'm aware that LokixHiccup won't happen, just musing some ideas.

An excellent job as usual, by the way.

Sincerely,

The Liesmith
leadvalkyrie chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
Yes! New chapter and you used my idea :) didn't know it was go or not. I like how Loki reacted to seeing Hiccup with out his leg. Hope you update soon and thank you for using my idea or atlest I think it's mine.
Tagesh chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
Yes- I definitely liked Loki and how you continue to expand the all God's roles in your story. Also, it's nice to get some of the Asgard mythos explained as well- and that's a great twist to throw in about Ragnarock.

Very nice chapter in a really fun story!

Cheers, t.

-who laughed at Loki's "Thank us" comment.
CoyoteAtHeart chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
GOSH I love your stories! I feel like I'm actually reading a book! When I start reading this, I just couldn't stop! I love how you describe the way the characters feel, and I just loved the part were Astrid snapped! Prisless! _ Please keep wrighting! And come out with the next chaper soon! I can't wait!

(ps If you ask me, I think this should be what the second movie should be like!)