Reviews for Normal
HeathRowTottie chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
How lovely! Definately a favourite.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Very nice, very hot little vignette!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Awesome!
JeanMac chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Well I'll be damned! If this is how Bobby & Alex are off the clock I'd dearly love so much more of their passionate desires! And you wrote a helluva great story too!
JustBecause2012 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Just found this now, and really enjoyed it. With a start like this: "Conventional would never be a word used to describe their relationship. They work together, so at least 40 hours of their week is spent trying, hoping that nobody gets wise to the true depth of their relationship," I knew it would be a winner. Hope you'll write more for Goren and Eames!
spacekitten2700 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
GREAT JOB
dh2930 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was lovely. Bobby getting past his fear of ending up with nothing and nowhere was a huge step. I am glad Alex understands and is not threatened by his need to hang on to it just a bit longer. Oh, Bobby, you make me so nervous when you confront people who are brandishing loaded weapons. Their "normal" works so well.
lynne z chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was absolutely lovely. Loved it.
Metisse chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Perfection! Who needs normal? lol Love it!
insubordinationfreak chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Glad you wrote another story. I loved all your other ones. Favourite line? "And of the two of them he is physically stronger, but she's the one holding everything together."
jojolou chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That was really sweet and hot, loved it.
obamagirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2012