Reviews for Pavel Chekov
Guest chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
Maybe 'Dedushka' would be better than "Pappi':) Pappi seems to be derived from Papa.
Love your Chehov, btw
Guest chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
I think your Russian should go like this:
Chekhov: Когда начнется гамма-смена, мы проникнем в госпиталь, как будто из-за головной боли. А пока дежурная выпишет нужный рецепт, соберем все шприцы, какие только найдем - и используем их по назначению!
Sulu: Ага, понял.
Zelda12343 chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
These were a great look at Chekov's character! I Loved reading them!
Susan Hilton chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
A great little segment. I'm happy that you have expanded on my idea. Good job. Chapter 4 of "For Piotr's Sake" should be up and running by next weekend. There are still a few details that need to be worked on, but I might have it finished sooner.
Susan Hilton chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
A wonderful shot of Pavel you picked for this chapter. A perfect chapter and quite amusing. Good characterization. I'm working on a new story about Pavel and it should be ready in a couple of weeks. I will give more details if you are interested.
ProudDyspraxicWriter chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
Ooh it's good I ran into your story! Right now, I'm writing my very first Star Trek fanfic and I've been having trouble trying to work out exactly how Chekov speaks. So thanks for giving me an idea! I especially liked the last chapter. Chekov calls his great-grandfather Pappy! OMG that is just too cute! *cuddles Chekov to death*
Susan Hilton chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
A wonderful and very amusing chapter, even though I don't know how to read Russian. Perhaps you could translate? I am grateful for your review of "The Return of Charlie Evans". I loved it when Pavel disposed of all the hypos. I'm very glad they found a cure for diabetes by the 23rd century. Thanks for the fun read.
Sano S. Sagara chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
d'aww. that's about it. _ I loved it.
Susan Hilton chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
A wonderful chapter, reminiscent of "The Deadly Years" the only episode in which poor Pavel was poked and prodded in order to find out why he wasn't rapidly aging like the rest of the landing party. Loved the ending when Sulu was forced to endure McCoy's hypos as well.
Sonar chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
I love that chapter.
Nalbal chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
This is great! A fun, easy read... I'm really enjoying it. Please update soon!
HarperFlowers chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
This is perfectly wonderful! I love reading mindless little drabbles about my favorite characters. Reading about Chekov being a little procrastinator and drinking juice just makes my day. Please keep writing these.
Sonar chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
Nicely done. Silly Russian. You should know better than to say something when the doctor is around.
Sonar chapter 6 . 4/13/2012