Reviews for Easy to Fight
Shadow Padawan chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
LOL this is wonderful. Antonin is such a naughty boy :D
HearAndObey chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Hello _

Great one-shot ! I love it. Interactions between deatheaters are always fun to read :D

1 Fav

Keep up the good work
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
HAHA I couldn't help but laugh out loud when Lucius was talking about the benefits of silk veers velvets in curtains XD People looked at me weird.

And poor Rod. He's defending Bella (HIS WIFE) honor and she tells him that she doesn;t need his help, well it's true, but come on Bella! Gibe Rodolphus a break! Let him have something!

But at the end, it was so good! Antonin is great character, the little bastard :)

Much love!

C.G.
InsanityRunsInMyBlood chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
PAHAHAAAAA! Oh Antonin...he's hilarious, that guy. I loved your little twist at the end about Rod and Cissy XDDD Poor Lucius.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Nice work, I liked the conclusion of it as well… well done!
lella7 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I love how Dolohov just makes a couple of comments and lets chaos unfold :) I loved Bellatrix's sense of her own superiority and how it was getting on everyone's nerves, and her dismissive attitude towards Rodolphus when he tries to defend her. I also enjoyed the fact that Lucius was talking about drapery at the beginning. The last line was brilliant and I really enjoyed this.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
That scene would be so fun to witness. XD under an invisibility cloak or something haha. Very realistic, awesome job! :D
AncientHouseOfBlack chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This is brilliant! Love how the squabbles occur
Mrs Bella Riddle chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Antonin is such a smug man. He is just brilliant by sitting back and watching the chaos. I can imagine Bella getting plenty of jibs over being a woman and a possible affair.

Also, were we meant to get the Rab/Rod vibes?
TellatrixForever chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
WOW. Dolohov is such a troll.

I love it.