Reviews for The Letter: Then and Now
Itakecatnap chapter 2 . 7/1
Please update soon.
John's PuddleJumper chapter 2 . 6/18
I hope there is more to come
andyg2525 chapter 2 . 6/15
awesome please write soon
brankel1 chapter 2 . 6/15
Awesome.
Green-Extreme-Ninjetti13 chapter 2 . 6/15
Liked this story. I wonder if you'll do a sequel?
Green-Extreme-Ninjetti13 chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Liked this story. I wonder if you're gonna do a sequel?
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
its a great story
redpink chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Great job with the story
I always knew that Jason & Kimberly had more than a friendship bond cuz if you watch MMPR ever carefully ,u can see the way they are with each other, also in the turbo movie they deleted the part where they were going to kiss.
Jason and Kimberly are made for each other and Tommy and Kat are made for each other
Dee chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
I cannot believe how I've never come across this before. I thought I had read all the Kim/Jason stories there was ( and so painfully few of them too. Sob!)

This was awesome! I like the angst that Tommy went through (he's never been a fave of mine so I can't say I minded his heartbreak), and awwwww poor Kat - who was really kinda sweet.

BUT! Jason and Kim are pregnant! I loved how you kinda rubbed it in Tommo's face. Also, that last bit about how they would've named their child after him was great! I also liked how you made Jason propose to Kim in Divatox's ship.
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I really liked this. It's really touching how Kim and Jason were gonna name their first child after Tommy.

I saw Turbo the movie too. It seemed to me like Tommy wasn't entirely over Kim, and was hurt to see her with Jason.

The proposal scene that you wrote about could easily have happened in the movie and I thought it was a very nice touch.

I feel really bad for Kat. But I'm glad that she decided to divorce him.
MF 22 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Also, I can't believe Jason would even consider getting together with Kim when he knew damn well how Tommy felt. Tommy needs to tell them both to go to Hell, and never, EVER contact him again. Nor should Tommy ever go to Jason again for another Red Ranger mission. If the others ask why, just say there was a falling out. They don't need to be made aware of Jason's ultimate betrayal. They don't need to know of how Jason betrayed everything the Power Rangers are supposed to stand for, and when Jason lost all sense of honor. If there is a sequel, that should happen.

I also hope Tommy earns Kat's forgiveness, because she was also a wronged party. What Tommy did to her was almost as disgraceful as what Jason did. Maybe Tommy could move on from Kim and earn Kat's forgiveness and love again. But it'll take a lot to get over that, and give it one more chance. They are, or rather were, supposed to be married in Dino Thunder, after all. But still, what Jason and Kim did was unforgivable.
MF 22 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Perhaps the only thing that saved Jason's life is the fact that he wouldn't stoop down to Jason's level. Jason betrayed Tommy on the most profound level possible. He was Tommy's best friend, his brother in all ways but blood, and he took the one woman that Tommy gave his heart and soul to. To be quite honest, I don't know if I would've had as much restraint as Tommy did in that situation. And to make matters worse, not only can Jason still not understand the depth of his betrayal, but he also wanted to make matters worse by giving the son Tommy's name, an action that would have cut even more deeply into Tommy.
Opalbrat chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Poor Tommy. :(
JN17 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I do want to do a sequel for this story. However, I do not want to write one until I know exactly what will happen. I want to have a full-blown idea first. That's what I did for this one and it turned out exactly how I wanted. :)
Delysia chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I always love stories about Jason VS Tommy with Kim tossed in the middle. I think some of the ideas you had here were really, really lovely. I would suggest editing it and starting a new paragraph each time there is a new speaker and just watching some minor grammar mistakes. Excited to see what you come up with next.