Reviews for A Discourse on Ducks
skepticcynic chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
We must not have seen the same episode. That accent was horrible. And let's not pretend that that offer was anything more than an invitation to a one night stand. It's a fairly foregone conclusion that Kate slept with him. That's the type of hypocrite she is.
Deb838 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I like that :)

Am I over-reaching by thinking that the long flight home meant he was a goose?
Million moments chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Very funny, really enjoyed it
Prairie Song chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Thank you for writing this positive, fun to read story.

I enoyed Colin Hunt on the show. He and Kate had a great chemistry. Very much alike and able to read the other's tells.

Loved the yin-yin reference. The duck that is really a duck and the duck that is really a swan comparison was so entertaining.

Thanks again. I really enjoyed reading this. :)
nena chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
it was a great story

I also like detective inspector hunt! easy on the eyes, seems really nice and there was a great interaction with kate! and well i would have like to see kate and colin together for a little bit if castle and kate weren't so close to (finally) get together !
JasmineBelle7 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was a fantastic story! Funny and sweet!

I loved the duck/swan analogy - totally perfect!

And, I like how you wrote Kate and Colin. It was friendly and comfortable...something that could have been more 4 years ago.

Awesome!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Nice. I hope the evening ended this way.
TheGreatFlyingKiwi chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Oh my gosh I love you so much for writing this. I am surprised how quick most people have been to dismiss this lovable hunk of British gorgeousness and the bond him and Beckett developed over the episode. This piece is so wonderful, you totally got that Beckett called him to talk, because I felt that was the point of their interactions during the ep, it bought someone else in for her to tallk to that wasn't Lanie or the boys. Also hilarious and hot undercover shenanigans. While I wouldn't complain about them hooking up, this is lovely, well done :)
discordchick chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That was very funny and a really good read. I like the fact that she could get some advice, they could joke about things, and the fact that they left everything as friends. Now if only Beckett could figure out what the trigger was...
onewritergirl93 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I like this! I'm glad you kept Colin a "good guy" and didn't bash him for interfering with Castle and Beckett. Because I like him too...that man is too fine not to like. lol. But of course he's still no Castle, so I'm REALLY glad you made him walk away at the end. Great story!