Reviews for A Message for Sherlock Holmes
Hanakasama chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
SO MUCH FEELINGS in this fic ! Oh it's ... I can't find the right words but the end was simply beautiful. I mean it. So thanks my dear for this wonderful story. Kiss
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
This was without a doubt THE best story I've ever read. I keep re-reading when I have the chance. You need an award for this story xD

Great job :)
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
I couldnt decide who I felt more sorry for at one point!
Thanks for sharing. Great story x
Lady Tarja Scythe chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Loved it, loved it, loved it. Please write a sequel. One where John could take down Moriarty. Plllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss sssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
moky chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
great ! love it !
Truskawkowy Elf z Mongolii chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Well, that escalated quickly... if I can say so. The ending was absolutley unexpected and a bit... rough? Damn it sounds like a joke when you think about everything that happened in the story but still, the ending was rough. Too quick,. somehow ripped from the rest, hardly connected I would even dare to say. Amazing story which was developing just int the right tempo, rythm and then.. All of the sudden, the shot of ending which didn't really close anything. It felt like you only written it because you lost the interest in this story and your muse for it. Which is perfectly understandable and all right - I'm just saying what it felt to read it.
It left me kind of disappointed though. I expected something else, something more I suppose... This story was so amazing, so painful but also beautiful. I absolutley admire the way you write about your character's feelings, how psychologically deep they are. You became my muse for that now and I hope I will learn something from you.
starrysummernights chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Aw, this was so good! I enjoyed reading and- my god, my feels! Are you going to write a sequel? Perhaps in which Sherlock takes down Moriarty? I did really love this! :D
Laurie chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
This is painful to read. Good job. Sksjkdskal;
Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Awsome!
ParadiseGirl97 chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Incredible. Utterly and completely incredible. I can't even begin to describe in words how inspired, emotional and amazed that story made me. I don't usually like to read this kind of stories because it always makes me sad and depressed, but this one - it was truly out of this world.
Good luck with your next projects!
TailzofDarkLight chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Aw, i know this has a good ending-but still I want more. XD poor John, went to though hell and back. Love how sweet and caring Sherlock is in this. :)
kate chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
wow, that was just... amazing! So dark and yet so brilliant! gaaaah!
TheBoyWhoLivedIsDead chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
I vote that you write more Sherlock stories, they are really good. Especially this one. And that ending was heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time.
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
I don't really know much about this pairing or this fandum since I've never actually seen/watched it and so on (I was actually looking at your Malec fics when the summary caught my eye) but this was (though full of angst) very sweet and well written. I loved the scenes between Sherlock and John (particularily the last couple) and I'm definetly inspired to look into this fandum some more. Excellent job. :)

;3
TMTMFD
Child-Of-The-Fae chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
Yet another good story, this one much darker than the other two I've read by you. Different category, too. I really am loving what you write, it sort of flips between making me bite my nails with the suspense and horrified fascination, and having to hide this silly little smile, depending on what I'm reading.