Reviews for The Chocolates were Good, Very Good
Aceisawesome chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
The "it" scene wasn't good. IT WAS AWESOME! At least in my humble opinion (・Д・)ノ
I loved this! ;DDD
Don't Judge Me Badly chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
So awesome :3 Thanks for writing :D
-Caitlyn
OodleNoodle chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
\o/ Applause! You get applause! This was -wonderful-
But no, really, you did a fantastic job with this. xD Not only was is sexy, but it was packed with bits of humour. I think you wrote this pair rather well, too.
Keep up the good work
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
-calmly wipes up blood and drool off the floor- That was awesome! I love it! Epic April Fools Day joke!
Chiptune chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I like your writing style. It seems kinda rare on FF...

Or maybe it's just me, I just really like.

And don't worry, IT was written well.

I liked! Keep at it, eh?
forever-sweet chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
*pouts* All it did to Alfred was turn his hair brown. But still an awesome fic
ProdigiousGirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
. .

Seriously, every word needed its own sentence.

The dreaded "it" scene felt a little rushed at some points but I completely understand your turmoil in trying to write it. I was spazzing out when I wrote my first one too. I'm STILL learning to take my time with it...

Anyway, it's A LOT better than you think it is (we're always our worst critics, aren't we?). The concept was incredibly interesting and it made for a great read!
Bai-Marionette chapter 1 . 4/8/2012

Stop putting yhurself down. I mean, seriously.../smh/

YHU WERE FUQ'ING AWESOME :)
CliveisLegalLuke chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I like no, LOVE this WAY to much than I really should! Oh well, me and my AmeCan/USCan love XD
Kaede-tama chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I told myself that I wouldn't go on FanFiction tonight because I've been reading WAY too much lately, but dude.

This was definitely worth staying up longer.

I'm sorry in advance for the really crappy quality of this, because I'm already half-asleep here at my keyboard and trying to bang out a decent review. But, basically: Holy bananas. I've been waiting my entire life for someone to write a fanfic about Canada on aphrodisiac, and you...blew it out of the water. Completely. In a good way.

Lemme favorite this a thousand times more.
DarrenShanForeva123 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
*glomps* oh my GOSH you sound exactly like me a year ago when i was posting my first "it" story! ;w;

this is so beautiful :'D
MattieCanada chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
oh my GOD this was awesome 8D

you should write more smut in the future XD