Reviews for Baby It's You
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I remember seeing a list of episodes we wanted to see in season 9 over on tumblr and this was one of them. (Human!Impala and it turns out that it's a guy who still insists on being called 'Baby' by Dean.) I meant to come over here to check and see if someone wrote it so I'm so beyond glad that you did something close to it.

Cause we all know Dean would make out with the Impala if he could. And oh, poor Sam. But he's right, it's freaking hysterical.
494dwangel chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
oh fuck me but this was hilarious...imagining baby turning out to be a horny dude who starts fighting with cas over claims on dean...cas getting all jealous.. sam not believing dean would make out with baby and calling cas out on his behaviour.. it can't get better than this ...total epicness

LMFAO XD
Cass chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! BABY! I love it and I love you! Prefect as always.
aisarete chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
My eyes are so wide they're watering, my grin is so wide it hurts and I'm BLUSHING, lord am I blushing! The pure unadulterated glee I get from reading this (over and over) is kind of indescribable. I'm going to go pass this on to all of my SPN friends now... Thanks for the awesomeness!
AudiblexGasp chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
That was great XD. I've always thought Human!Impala would be a latina biker chick; imagine my suprise.

Aww, Cas is being all protective and Sam's being a bitch and all is right with the world.

C ya!
Teh Abby chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Aah,I can't stop giggling... That story was awesome.