Reviews for A Game of Gods
Hippodog chapter 6 . 2/17
Kool.
werewolf hunter chapter 6 . 2/5
Update soon already love it
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
This is a very unique story, hope you update soon.
YourGreatestDream chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Please continue this story. It's the most beautiful, well thought out crossover I've seen of the Hunger Games! I love seeing Percy as a god, and he does his job well. The God of Heroes, with the power to call upon the souls of lost heroes (and friends). Even at the mention of himself in chains, he chuckles at the prospect and it hardly phases him. Having Primrose Everdeen become the messenger of prophecies was a brilliant idea, her young mind is still an open mind, and she can agree to all this mythological madness better than anyone else.

Most of all, I like how you added Katniss' dad. Having him there to see what's happening, and let Percy know that he's the best god out there, really pushes the heart strings.

Thank you so much for writing this! It is great to see Percy live out his entire life, make it to Elysium, and become a God of Heroes. Now every other story will pale in comparison :P
expa chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Wow.
twihard1000 chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
This I like
ShadowsOfTheSupernatural chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
This is amazing.
I'm glad that you decided to continue it :)
alwayslovemusic3 chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
OMIGOSH! Is Gale... Luke? Has Luke been reborn into Gale? I don't know! UPDATE!
Bum507 chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
It's Back!
Person chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!
PrincessStarberry chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
I know this story is on hiatus...but it would be so awesome if you returned to it at some point! I devoured both of these series this summer, and to see these characters all together makes me so happy :D I really like the third-person PoV, because we get to be inside the heads of numerous characters, something that the original books didn't allow for because they were in first person. I like how you're including lengthy snippets of the characters from each story, so we really understand where they're coming from, and combining them at certain points-I really think that's the best way to do crossover, especially in the beginning when everything's getting established and connected. I think the chapter length is fine, gets 2-3 good scenes in per chapter, and really allows them to play out...though I wouldn't complain if they were a bit longer (but I say that to my friend who writes 30-page chapters for her fanfic too XD). Really enjoying this so far :)
jjj chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Mooore
BookLover4Ever Yay chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
I love this story. You do a very good job incorporating the gods and the hunger games together.
Disgruntled Guy chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Are you EVER going to update ANY of your stories?! It's not right to make stories that are just so amazing, and then stop updating them. It's cruel, it's annoying, and it's rude. And if you are going to discontinue a story, then just SAY SO! DON'T LEAVE US IN ALL THIS SUSPENSE!
theworstidea chapter 5 . 8/22/2012