Reviews for Little Red Riding Hood
HappysSweetOldLady chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I love this story everytime i read it
Amber-Jade James chapter 14 . 5/27/2012
Great storie! Can't wait to start the sequel! I LO Ed you OC and I thought your portrayal of all the cannon characters were spot on!

Cheers

AJ
Desertfyre chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
Love the story! It's awesome how you put the little red riding hood in it and made up the blutbaden version of it.

Shall be read the 2nd part!
geminisonic chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
I'm squealing with delight right now! I'm also curious to see your version of Holly living with Monroe lol. And I definitely can't wait to see some angry female competition over Monroe. Hope to see the story soon :) This was an amazing ending of part one!
clawswrites chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
Wonderful story, I loved it!

Can't wait for the next one (am going to check if its been posted already *crosses fingers*)
Dominosowner chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
Aww, sweet. I'm sad it's over, but I'm glad that there's another story on the way. :3 Uh-oh. The bitch is back. Better have Monroe straighten her out, and FAST.
Wolf On The Rocks chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
OH GOD!

"You're a pretty awesome guy, Eddie Monroe, do you know that?"

My heart just exploded all over my screen!

That was just.. I CAN'T! I CAN'T! lol ) Brilliant! Looking forward to reading the sequel )
Wolf On The Rocks chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
YAY! Glad it was Nick who shot him and not Monroe tearing him apart because as much as I love Protective Monroe I think it would really compromise everything he's worked so hard for if he actually had to kill someone again.

Awww yay is the epilogue going to be filled with happy fluff that we can gush and fangirl over? lol ) I hope so )
Dominosowner chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
YEAH! Go Monroe! And Nick too, but mainly Monroe. I 3 my Grimm boys. :3 I love the idea for your new story. Sounds exciting. Can't wait!
ink-and-ash chapter 12 . 4/28/2012
And then Monroe ripped Tommy's arms off and beat him to death with them.

Just a thought.

Can't wait for the next chapter though! Love this story.

I keep forgetting that it's not canon and that Katie and Tommy aren't actually IN Grimm, last night when the show came on I got all excited until I remembered that this story is all your creation . . . I was very sad.
Dominosowner chapter 12 . 4/28/2012
Whoo, go Micah! Smart kid. More Tommy, lordy lordy. Monroe is gonna flip his shit when he finds out. And it ain't gonna be pretty. O.o
Wolf On The Rocks chapter 12 . 4/28/2012
Bloody hell she really doesn't have much luck does she! I'm really enjoying this story! Good work!
Dominosowner chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
Well that went...Better than I expected. Bahaha, I loved the ending. "So, what are we going to do about Mr. Jones?" Torture him? Lol, I can see them rubbing their hands together and thinking about all sorts of elaborate tortures for him. Mwhahaha. Anywho, update soon! :)
ink-and-ash chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
Loved your version of the Little Red Cap, I thought it was totally something they would do in the show. I thought the way you dealt with Nick finding out was also very true to character. All in all another great chapter.

SO . . . Tommy arm rippy soon? Yes?
geminisonic chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
This was an awesome chapter. Typical Nick and Monroe! Yay, they're gonna work together to find that ahole!

I love the idea of Red Caps too, it's actually a very plausible idea I feel they should try in the show. Try using the stories a little more in their case-solving and seeing both sides of a story.

Again, this is awesome!