Reviews for Cry More
So beautiful
Another one plz
Yu Narukami P4 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
aww, so cute :3
I wish you write another story with Natsu and mirajane :)
Kay Dragonhearth chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Thank you for writing this! Its great to see Erza in a unique humorous situation (and not suffering over Jellal in fanfics, again). Very interesting, usually Mirajane's the matchmaker, but Erza's beginner's luck, ahem, worked :D. Natsu and Mira suprisingly works.
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Erza and Mira are a little twisted but oh so cute X3
MickMoh chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
cool story. I hope that you will write more Natsu x Mirajane storys, cause i love them.
FoxboroSalts chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Cry more? Write moar!

But honestly, this was a fun one-shot. The only thing I disagreed with was the pairing. Personal preferences, but... meh!
NoGutsNoGlory chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I'm going to go ahead and tell you that I don't think Mirajane is all that interesting a character. But then, I hate on silver hair.

Sephiroth? Joke.

The Take Over Trio? A real riot. Elfman finally masters his take over of that beast, and then proceeds to make out like a wimp.

Yakushi Kabuto? Bad ass

Alright I lied and said that just to be irritating. I think Sephiroth is a decent enough villian, if a little one dimensional.
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Awesome job!
Repiece chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
So cute! I love it!
corialanus chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I liked this cute little story. I always like to see more stories with any of the take over siblings. Plus I totally buy Erza as the overseer of her friends lovelives.