Reviews for Our Time
spelhas1 chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
Loved it! No more to say!
Eli Sempai chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I've always loved this pairing even of every time I watch the show when Vlad and Danny pop up together I cackle all insane but this was sooo cute the marriage proposal surprised me and the sex part was pretty good wish there was more to it though
Sempai out peace ;D
Phantom Ice chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Wait! His problem is homosexuality? Huh, that's kinda weird, I wouldn't think their problems would be their gender, but rather their age. Vlad is like, twenty five years older than Danny, at least as old as his parents. Don't you think that would be his main concern? I'm pretty sure it's illegal...

Okay, wow, sorry for going into all that technicality. The truth is I really do love this story, its super sweet.
maltese chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
I was so not expecting a proposal! Awww :D

From the richest billionaire in the world.. now a restaurant owner? Whoah.. I'd imagine..

I loved it! The lemon was hot too! :)
Animedrawngirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
For those of you who care, I did intend to make a squeal to this. i had actually gotten a few chapters in, but I won't be posting it. My jump drive, the device I rely on for all my important documents and art, was in a nasty accident and broke in such a way that I can't recover the data on it. Sorry if this bursts your bubble.
Kindred01 chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
naww
Yaoi lover chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
Awwwwwwwwww this story is so sweet I really hope you could try continueing it XD
Yaoisonadowlover chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
This was the greatest story ever I hope you could try continuing it
Azawrath chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
wow such a cute ending! lol i thought this was a sweet story for the two
sweetandspice chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
Love it.

Ykl3000
Weeee chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
What ! That it? No more?

This is so good I want to read more

sequel please .
Decipher Philosophy chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
I loved it. :)
Kaniner chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
...so, how old is he when Vlad proposed again? I thought he was still like fourteen. Pretty sure in that whole diner applauding there'd be a phone call to the police about statutory rape. No worries, Danny! You'll be old enough to consent when he gets out of prison.

Really cute idea for the fic, but this high school romancey ending killed it for me.
Diana Prince chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
Ah that was sweet how they ended up like that. Good story those two are cute together.
Ac 3000 chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Very interesting story. The characterizations for vlad sam and tucker seem off, but then again that could be because they are slightly different in this dimension. Regardless, good story, can't wait for more.