Reviews for Bloodied and Bruised, and Somehow Saved
S. Snowflake chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Aww, this was such a sweet and sad chapter! It was nice to finally see Seymour and Audrey have their moment alone, but they also are completely aware of the danger of the situation. I also love Audrey's line: "I think you're worth a couple bruises." It's so incredibly sweet and painful at the same time.

My only thoughts during this were why Seymour wasn't willing to get beaten up for Audrey in return. I mean, he already knows that she wants him, and that Orin will just continue to hurt her (or worse), so why doesn't he just try to beat up the dentist? Sure, he might lose in a fight, but since Audrey doesn't want Orin anyway, he can't really lose the prize anyway. I get that it's supposed to lead up to Twoey's part, but still…

Anyway, please post your poll so I can help you out!

S. Snowflake chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Poor Audrey! But it makes so much sense that Orin would do that to her if he thought she was cheating on him.

As far as the story direction, I want to see what the next chapter is before I suggest anything, since I think I know what you're thinking. :)

S. Snowflake chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Alriiight! Now THIS chapter was interesting! I like the idea of Seymour and Audrey being in a relationship or at least starting one while Audrey was already with Orin. It's the contrast of being forced into an abusive relationship and secretly finding true love with someone else, I guess.

Can't wait to see where this goes!

S. Snowflake chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Welcome to not only the Little Shop community but fanfic in general! I meant to review this last night, but I was tired and the writing part of my brain doesn't work well when I'm tired.

Interesting concept with rearranging parts of the story–Seymour and Audrey's romance especially. I'm always looking for alternate timelines and ideas in Little Shop since at this point I can't find much material for sequel stories.

And the whole shuffle thing; I had that happen to me, but I got "Ya Never Know" right after "Suppertime," which meant Mr. Mushnik was happily singing "I can't believe it! It couldn't be happening!" right after becoming lunch. XD

Onto chapter two!