Reviews for Death of a Beadle
Moo Marie chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Very nice character insight.
Haemanthus chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That was wonderful. I've always felt like Mrs. Lovett was the way she was because she thought that's how Mr. Todd would have wanted her to act.
Mizamour chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Oh wow... an ST fic (yipe!) and I love this! Great insight into Lovett...beautifully written.
Nellie Loves You chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
This is Sweeney fanfiction at its best. A deep understanding of all the characters and their motivations in a completely canon way, with backstories and explanations that are entirely plausible and fit perfectly.

It's people like you who actually make me want to write. Have a pie.
Cherry Nectar chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
A lovely, well rounded reflection upon the persistant emotions coming into play in that fateful scene. Very nicely written, congratulations!

I agree - Sweeney Todd is a stunning musical (my local musical society put in on last week and I was shocked to discover that one night the 400-people-capable-hall was populated by no more then 50 or so. It really deserves more recognition, the deep and troubled characters, the dischordant haunting music and the amazing sets.
horsegal-98 chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I LOVE Sweeney Todd! I'm so glad to finally be able to read a Sweenwy fan fic. I am totally in love with the character of Johanna, I have never found a better female role. Even now I am listening to the Sweeney Todd soundtrack. Seriously. It's on "Kiss Me"
Apart from wanting to be Johanna, and drooling over a Anthony, Mrs Lovett is my fave character. She's so...faithful.
Mel
Cybele Night chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
OOH! Great! I love Sweeney Todd... It was just on in my city... and I had been listening to it before hand, and had fallen in love with it... Then I saw it everytime... *lol* Thanks for writing this. Will there be any more? It would be great!
This was really good... Nice to read. Thank you again.
Jan. McNeville chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Oh, hurray for Mrs. Lovett! Beadle sounds yummy! -well, not really, but I do love this one!
L'Ange de Folie chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
OOh! Sweeney FIC! I never thought I'd find anyway! You're right, it's a very good musical and I'm sad it doesn't have a larger fan following... Very, very nice; I like this! I like the way you characterized Ms. Lovett! And poot likkle Tobias.. he didn't deserve all that came to him...

Anyway, wonderful fic! Good, good job!
Kalliroscope you know who I am chapter 1 . 7/10/2002
I know you don't like it much, Kha', but... I think it's very good!
TallulahKitty chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
I LOVE IT! Good gravy, if the little I've heard of the musical so far (still downloading them all) hasn't begun the obsession, this sure has!