Reviews for Mixed Signals
C8H7N3O2 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Wow! Oh my god! You literally have me shaking with this. Whoa. Very well written!
SeductivelyDeductive13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Your depiction of the two of them... Oh my goodness.
PERFECTION!
I'm not a Neal/Peter fan. In fact I HATE it. I loathe it with a passion rarely seen and I can't even decide why. I usually enjoy slash. Haha! xD
But THIS was fantastic! It focused on their relationship differently than other fictions I've read and I love Peter's reaction to Neal's distress and his initial obliviousness. He often walks into things he can't get himself out of, doesn't he? Haha, he's worse than Neal sometimes, I swear!
Anyway, I love this fic. I hope to read more from you. (:

Max.
mngrue chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
You should definitely write a follow-up to this. I would be first in line to read it.
PaperMoonsandWolfstar chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Love it!
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I. Just. Love. This. Story.
It's just great. So sad and so sweet. Will you write a sequel?
Me├┐li.
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I absolutely loved it! ;D
Newgirl02 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was simply amazing. I don't think you understand how drawn into this one I was. You are seriously a talented writer.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
H/C, panic Neal, afraid Neal, traumatic Neal, great comforting Peter. Loving it!
TombeDeLaLune chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
That was so sad and beautiful
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I think it'd be nice to know a head of time if the story is SLASH,I dont read SLASH,and for the others who dont read it either PLEASE!On your next SLASH story just let readers know what it is.

It was a good was written good.

JeanneZ84
TaFavio chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Wow, this was such an interesting story! I've never seen the series, but I love your writing so I gave this a try. Would definitely love to see a sequel to this. I really admire the fact that you didn't force Neal to tell his secret - very subtle writing is the key to a successful story. Congratulations!
Ultracape chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I think you accomplished dealing with a very tricky situation with a very light touch. Peter never actually did anything to cause Neal pain and in any other situation with possibly El it would have been perceived as just play, yet because of Neal's past, he got lost in it.

Yet that Peter caught on and stopped immediately, not letting himself get drawn in was really beautifully done.
beautybells chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I liked the whump, but next time PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add a SLASH WARNING! I'm not a huge fan of slash, and I would MUCH rather know ahead of time that this was what I was getting into! But still good whump on Neal's part :).