Reviews for Truth or Dare
cartoonspaz chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
you...are...awseome the best halloween idea ever! lol enouph dilly dally i dare loomis to jump into shark infested waters covered in chum wearin a seal costume:3 dont worry i know of the character death thing so put him in a cage 4 safety
EvilAngel478 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
I HAVE DARES!
Michael!: i dare you to run across a room and jump out of the highest window. (but u live)

laurie!: dare you to ride around on loomis's back while screaming like a wild howler monkey with a fist raised.

loomis!: i dare you to try and buck laurie off like an angry bull while shouting gibberish words like and idiot.

Annie!: dare you to scream-sing like an opra person.

judith!: i dare you to act like a shark is coming at you.

these are demands! LOL! i had fun making these dares! wouldn't it be funny if they did it all at the same time? )
Lieutenant of the BVB Army chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
*doubles over laughing*

ok my dare:

Laurie I dare you-and no backing out to sit on Michaels lap for a whole chapter. Michael you must not wear your mask while this is happening!

This is an overall question for everyone, including Kat: In a fight to the death who would win, Freddy Kruegar, Jason Varhees, or our dear Michael Myers?

Thats it for now!
IloveInvaderZim chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
I dare Jamie (Is she in this?) to beat up Laurie and then give Michael a hug!

I dare to kiss Michael.
see-why-in-shadows-i-hide chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
*laughs at Annie* I enjoy the pain of others...

Truth

Annie, have you ever suspected that Paul cheated on you?

Laurie, Why are you such a slut?

Loomis, What drove you to become a psychologicaist? (Can't spell it, I know and I don't give a shit)

Michael, Did you ever have a crush on someone when you were young?

As you can see I suck at truth...Laurie, since I know your from the remake, expect no mercy from me in the next round!
PhantomhiveSass chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
HIYA. Ooohhh, awkward torture chamber! _

Loomis - I dare you to set fire to the rain... LOLJKNO that's impossible... how about the bible? NO OFFENSE TO CHRISTIANITY, CHRISTIANS, ETC I am just a bored person.

Annie - I dare you to look Katerina in the eye and say "LET'S GO ALL THE WAY TONIGHT NO REGRETS, JUST LOVE!"

Laurie - I dare you to tell these people what your real name is. Laurie was just a name by your adoption parents.

Katerina: GURL, WHY DO YOU HAVE BROWN HAIR? I dare you to go get it bleached and make it RAINBOWED.

Michael - Since the good ole OC funstuff is out of the question, I dare you to listen to

Skrillex for 10 minutes. *is seeing if Michael will go nuts*

HAVE FUN!

Lily-Annie-Lestrange-Potter
Tamer of Demons chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
After seeing this...I couldn't help but leave a review with a dare...

Michael must dress as Alice from Disney's Alice in Wonderland...Or for something that better suits him, American Magee's Alice. You can chose Kat.
TiCKLEStheClown chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Annie & Mike how much did you enjoy the kiss?

Laurie if you had to make out with somebody in this room, who'd it be?

Loomis You're off the hook for now. Lucky :)
SkittleLuvr.x3 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I dare older Michael to kiss Annie without a mask on, on the lips, for three minutes.

I dare Dr. Loomis to give older Michael a hug, a real hug not a man hug.
see-why-in-shadows-i-hide chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
*looks at loomis and grins* I dare you to go up to Michael and give him a big hug.

Michael I dare you to speak.

Annie I dare you to call Paul and break up with him.

Judith, I dare you to say one nice thing about your brother.

Laurie, you are spared, for now.

BTW is this the orignal or *shivers* remake?
TiCKLEStheClown chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I dare Michael to do the chicken dance :)

And Loomis to kick Mike in the place where guys shouldn't be kicked :P