Reviews for Truth or Dare
cartoonspaz chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
you...are...awseome the best halloween idea ever! lol enouph dilly dally i dare loomis to jump into shark infested waters covered in chum wearin a seal costume:3 dont worry i know of the character death thing so put him in a cage 4 safety
EvilAngel478 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
I HAVE DARES!
Michael!: i dare you to run across a room and jump out of the highest window. (but u live)

laurie!: dare you to ride around on loomis's back while screaming like a wild howler monkey with a fist raised.

loomis!: i dare you to try and buck laurie off like an angry bull while shouting gibberish words like and idiot.

Annie!: dare you to scream-sing like an opra person.

judith!: i dare you to act like a shark is coming at you.

these are demands! LOL! i had fun making these dares! wouldn't it be funny if they did it all at the same time? )
Lieutenant of the BVB Army chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
*doubles over laughing*

ok my dare:

Laurie I dare you-and no backing out to sit on Michaels lap for a whole chapter. Michael you must not wear your mask while this is happening!

This is an overall question for everyone, including Kat: In a fight to the death who would win, Freddy Kruegar, Jason Varhees, or our dear Michael Myers?

Thats it for now!
IloveInvaderZim chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
I dare Jamie (Is she in this?) to beat up Laurie and then give Michael a hug!

I dare to kiss Michael.
see-why-in-shadows-i-hide chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
*laughs at Annie* I enjoy the pain of others...

Truth

Annie, have you ever suspected that Paul cheated on you?

Laurie, Why are you such a slut?

Loomis, What drove you to become a psychologicaist? (Can't spell it, I know and I don't give a shit)

Michael, Did you ever have a crush on someone when you were young?

As you can see I suck at truth...Laurie, since I know your from the remake, expect no mercy from me in the next round!
PhantomhiveSass chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
HIYA. Ooohhh, awkward torture chamber! _

Loomis - I dare you to set fire to the rain... LOLJKNO that's impossible... how about the bible? NO OFFENSE TO CHRISTIANITY, CHRISTIANS, ETC I am just a bored person.

Annie - I dare you to look Katerina in the eye and say "LET'S GO ALL THE WAY TONIGHT NO REGRETS, JUST LOVE!"

Laurie - I dare you to tell these people what your real name is. Laurie was just a name by your adoption parents.

Katerina: GURL, WHY DO YOU HAVE BROWN HAIR? I dare you to go get it bleached and make it RAINBOWED.

Michael - Since the good ole OC funstuff is out of the question, I dare you to listen to

Skrillex for 10 minutes. *is seeing if Michael will go nuts*

HAVE FUN!

~Lily-Annie-Lestrange-Potter
Tamer of Demons chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
After seeing this...I couldn't help but leave a review with a dare...

Michael must dress as Alice from Disney's Alice in Wonderland...Or for something that better suits him, American Magee's Alice. You can chose Kat.
TiCKLEStheClown chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Annie & Mike ~ how much did you enjoy the kiss?

Laurie ~ if you had to make out with somebody in this room, who'd it be?

Loomis ~ You're off the hook for now. Lucky :)
SkittleLuvr.x3 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I dare older Michael to kiss Annie without a mask on, on the lips, for three minutes.

I dare Dr. Loomis to give older Michael a hug, a real hug not a man hug.
see-why-in-shadows-i-hide chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
*looks at loomis and grins* I dare you to go up to Michael and give him a big hug.

Michael I dare you to speak.

Annie I dare you to call Paul and break up with him.

Judith, I dare you to say one nice thing about your brother.

Laurie, you are spared, for now.

BTW is this the orignal or *shivers* remake?
TiCKLEStheClown chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I dare Michael to do the chicken dance :)

And Loomis to kick Mike in the place where guys shouldn't be kicked :P