Reviews for The Something Borrowed Raid
holmeskeryn0 chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
Great story. I can so clearly see the scene in the torture room. I laugh every time I think of it. More, Please!
SupernaturalFlames chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Great story! I loved the last line. :D Nice job and thanks for sharing it!
SupernaturalFlames chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Wow! This story is great! The suspense is killing me (and hopefully not Moffitt too!)! Please post more soon!
HairyBallofFur chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I LOL as I read the first chapter...I could see the situation in my mind's eye to vividly. Lucky, I was home alone otherwise the family would have thought me nuts.

Greuber...such a sick (you know what)!

I love writing like this...that you can read and loose yourself in...it is as if the words disappear and you are watching a movie with all of the characters in the story coming to life.

Such a good read...thank you for your contribution...hope to see more!
Nomad1 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Really enjoyed reading all your Rat Patrol stories. Hope there are more to come in future!
charlotte ruskin chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Terrific story. I am a huge fan of your writing and you write the Rat Patrol so well it is as if I can really hear them saying what you are writng. Hopefully we will see another story soon!
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
Thanks so much for such an enjoyable and satisfying story! I hate to see Moffitt get shot up yet again, but at least Troy saved him in the nick of time (as usual) and he seems to be recovering at the end.

So nice to see the Rats and Dietrich expressing mutual understanding, and mutual respect. Gentlemen, indeed.
FloatingPizza chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
I'm enjoying this quite a lot! What a scheme to get the guys into... poor Dietrich, I keep on giggling at Moffit and thinking 'Dietrich is going to kill you.' (all in humor, of course!) Please do carry on with this, I'm eager to read more!
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This is wonderful! We both love it, and sincerely hope you continue to update it. ;D

-Jake & Jordre
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Oh, I'm loving this! Poor Dietrich...poor, poor Bader!

I love Troy's confidence that Moffitt and Tully will come to the rescue. I love even more the thought of Moffitt stealing Dietrich's clothes.

And why doesn't it surprise me that Tully's better at crossword puzzles than Hitch? Well, at least Hitch is good at chewing gum.