Reviews for From the Earth
tealrose chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
Hi there! Just found and enjoy the dufferences in your story :). Reading this on my phone, so sorry ahead of time now in case i miss a misspell. I truly hope you are still writing this, as many i have enjoyed and do still enjoy of Tinman have never been finished, nor does it seem the writers are writing any more :(. So please, i beg(yes, Beg!) keep going! Truly enjoyable! T
Guest chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
PLEASE UPDATED THIS STORY PLEASE!
Lcsaf chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
I feel a little better knowing what happened to the men. Sad, but at least it's better than not knowing, right?

So, DG's merry little band is trooping after her and Cain. Not sure if Cain would be relieved or worried about it.
AbbyF809 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Oh now it's getting exciting:) hope to read a new chapter veeerrry soon:)
Oh and the names are from Wicked, aren't they? I am not sure though. It's quite a long time ago I've read it.
Ox King chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
Just watched the movie for the first time, loved it. Love this story too. Great job so far. More chapters please.
Lcsaf chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
Intense much? Geeze.

I do hope that DG can put that silly notion of Cain's to rest, soon. He knows she doesn't love him? What an idiot. It's amazing how some of the smartest people can be so incredibly dumb, sometimes.

Will we find out what became of everyone else? And will we find out if Zero started the fire? There's so much to find out.
Dreamingdreams chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Wow just...wow. The whole camp gone that isn't good at all. Since it seems like Cain & DG are the only survivors of the mess.

But at least they got it figured out about how they feel about each other. I think the council needs to take a flying leap. If they try to rip DG & Cain apart after all this honestly.
Actually I don't see either of them letting them rule their lives or choices in the long run.

Well that went better than I thought about DG's leg when Cain found out. But then again he might be in shock a little about the camp & her leg. So it might all hit the fan when he comes out of it..if he is in shock that is.

Great chapter very interesting twist about the camp burning down & from the sound of it everyone being gone...I wonder if it was an inside job or what it was.

As always looking forward to your next update to see what happens next! :)
Dreamingdreams chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
(laughing) Oh yeah I can see how a fight between Glitch & Raw would go. I don't think it would pretty. I love the whole conversation between them after DG left for the library...(laughing some more) I bet that Glitch is in for a surprise when he doesn't find DG there.

Hmmm DG has a good idea she would be better off as the Regent. Then she won't be stealing uniforms and joining up to be with Cain & causing mass panic...when they can't find her.

Nope Cain I don't see her staying away even if you hadn't made up with her. Point proven her sneaking out to join up so she could be with you & to apologize to you. She would still come after you.

Love the kiss by the tree it was very sweet. Oh & all the names Cain had been called in his life. Well actually I love everything in this chapter there is just do many good things in it!
Dreamingdreams chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
:) Well that is one way to be with Cain. I love that DG became Regent. I'm glad that they were smart enough to let her become it. Because yeah she could always have run away without them have any real idea where she was...besides maybe looking for Cain.

Hopefully DG's legs will get stronger. Because I agree with DG there is no way Cain would let her come much less stay if he knows about her still having problems with them. I have a feeling he isn't gonna be to happy when he finds out about that...because you can't really hide stuff from Cain. Not for too long.

I love the flirty interaction between DG & Cain. It is still very good! I bet that Cain can hardly wait to get to a place with locks on the doors to show DG how he feels. I bet she can hardly wait for that either.

Great chapter!
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
good chapter update asap will ya!
Lcsaf chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
I desperately hope that there will be some lovin' in the next chapter. He's done all this for her and now they have a room with a door that locks for a bit of privacy. Even if they can't show their affections in public, they could at least take the opportunity that the night and morning at the inn offers. Then they can deal with who or what started the fire and where the other soldiers disappeared to.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
Poor DG, having to think so logically. We all know that's not her thing.

I wonder what happened to the men?
Lcsaf chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Ooohh! Very interesting! DG losing mobility, Cain being uncommonly openly affectionate and neither of them have a door they can lock. I can't wait to see how the next chapter turns out.
LouiseSwain chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Love the story! Can't wait to see what happens with her leg...
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
This is so good, you have to update asap