Reviews for In the Kitchen Breaking Dishes
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Lestrade was asking for it! And I'm glad he came to his senses! I loved the part of Mrs. Hudson slamming the door in his face! :)
Louey06 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Good story. I'm glad sherlock came back in the end
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
good, but I would like a little bit more... how did Lestrade find Sherlock? I'd love to see your opinion on this
no-MY name's Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
hehe...IN YOUR FACE!
Good job by the way! This was fun-all that slamming and whatnot, keep it up and God bless
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Am reviewing my own story to check something. Hi, me!
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
i love the polite john slamming tbe door on lestrade and then sherlock. really nice story.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I've sadly only seen the first 3 episodes of this but oh they were good. (then we lost Netflix. So I got Stargate Atlantis)

But this I like. Mrs. Hudson's piece was a nice touch, and of course he was right, Lestrade. The picture of Holmes & Lestrade giggling madly is hilarious and them staring at the door in concern as John talks to himself...priceless.
aecul chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
You're watching Sherlock!

I'm only part way through the second season but I've seen enough on tumblr about Reichenbach to know in general what happens.

I liked your portrayal of John and how Lestrade responds to him. I likd the part at the door where John was arguing with himself.

Ohh and Mrs. Hudson was awesome too. I think you got her just right.

The ending was really nice. I like how they just shook hands. I feel like that's exactly how they would behave (not all weepy and huggy like a lot of fans seem to think).

That was fun to read. Lovely job!
FreakingZebra chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Aww poor lestrade...but he got his own back on the end! A lovely story there! - it's great :D
TSylvestrisA chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
"...and so he didn't need to be sticking around here where a person could die of tea-poisoning and nobody would notice." This was a gorgeous line, and would not have had nearly the same impact if you hadn't broken my heart repeatedly in the sections leading up to it.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Hi to you to Zany! Nice to know that you were expecting me! Nice fic and people did slam a lot of doors in it. I wonder what's wrong with them. *shrugs* oh well i'd probably do the same. And now I'm gonna have ta look up this show too.
missborderline chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I had a good laugh with every door slamming part. But the hand-shaking was so anticlimatic! It's very different from the hugs and punches have so seem know how to write something familiar but unique, please continue...
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Aw, this was lovely. I loved the whole idea of slamming doors being almost a metaphor for denial (and how John could never let Greg in because he kept denying that Greg had accepted his mistake), and I particularly loved Mrs. Hudson's wonderful moment of hypocrisy.

'Oh, joss,' is an interesting expression; I've never heard it before, and as a bit of a linguaphile I'm interested by it - is it an equivalent to 'Oh, God,'?
Ju Lara chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
You did great!

Go write some more. This is so funny and also touching. Love it.