Reviews for It's Red
Missy the Cat chapter 1 . 7/11
I wonder if you'll write more sasukarin stories!
j1467 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Wonderful collection of snapshots in Sasuke's life. Oh, and I absolutely loved the implication of 'the red string of fate', it's was beautifully included. Brilliant job!
YLCourt chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Every SakuKarin shots from you are worth a read. Definitely!
misshistoria chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
It's beautiful! I really like how you potrayed his character.
There is such a nice gentleness in your writing.

I wish more sasukarin fics like this would exist :/
MetaMirage chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is amazing. You write beautifully and the idea behind this story is really interesting and managed to do both Sasuke and Karin justice. I can't wait to read more of your work :)
superhappy chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Absolutely lovely! I adore Karin, though normally I prefer her to be with a certain white haired sharky male, but the way you write for her and Sasuke is wonderful. You're probably the only writer I will ever read SasuKa from.

The focus on color here is something I applaud. I tend to focus on color when I write Karin and it's rare that I find such a talented author who focused in. Color's my favorite part about Karin and to find this fiction literally made my morning.

The organization of this was interesting; each section obviously shows a passage of time, something that is critical in this fiction, but it's never specified clearly. Also, only bits and pieces are shown. I think that had you gone more in depth with a few more scenes, some of the potency would have been draining from the writing, though I do wish you had continued on with the 'red string of fate'. It sounds like an interesting plot!

Overall, though this pairing off puts SuiKa, I adored this! You've made me into a fan of your Karin and I hope to see more from you!
Drossel Keinz
GlucoseGlutton chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I loved reading this your writing has a nice flow to it :).
ShiroMinako chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I really like it! It was very well written. You managed to explain why the red was so important in all stages of his life, and why people couldn't argue about the red Sakura wears (I'm sure someone will try :p) and why her hair was half long and half short. It was really good. And very original. I love your writing style!
ashira23 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
me encantooooooooooo lastima k sea un sasukarin pero esta buenisimo
another wannabe author chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
To be honest, I'm not Karin's biggest... fan... but this fic was great. I mean, really great. I love finding Sasuke-centric stories like this one, ones that show his human side and don't just leave him with a two-dimensional, assholish personality where girls just fawn all over him and whatnot.

What I'm saying is that I like your fic. Favourited!
The Tox chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Ah, I see that you posted it here as well. Good, because I love it :3

To not copy word for word from my comment on lj; I think this story captures Sasuke in a rather naive, but realistic light. It reflects well upon his personality, and I really enjoy his thought process.

Great job!