Reviews for The Difference Between Spandex and Growing Up
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Superman: "Lex, I AM Clark"
Lex: "No, not while your wearing spandex and looking terribly hot..."
Superman:"..."
Lex:"... That was the alcohol..."
Superman:"sure"

-insert sexy times-

XD
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
this was fantastic! :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love this. Especially these parts :The next words slipped from Lex's lips without the help, or even the permission, of his brain. "You're a much better friend than Clark."

Superman literally sputtered in disbelief. Such a waste of good scotch, Lex thought sadly. "Lex, I am Clark."

"You're much more honest than he was too. That's another point in your favor."

"What, you think I put on the suit and become a different person?" Superman asked, eyes searching his face. "Jesus Lex, you do, don't you? I know I wasn't the greatest friend ever back then, but that's because I was a teenager. I was stupid and self-centered, but at that age it's practically an obligation. If I'm a better friend now it's because I've grown up, not because I'm wearing a bunch of bright blue spandex."

And this part: At around ten or eleven Superman got up and said he needed to go patrol, but Lex should yell if he needed anything. He also, damn him, took the rest of the scotch because apparently Lex has had enough to drink tonight. The bastard.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Good tale my dear...

5 Kudos
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Yeah, well, I love your writing. Just so you know.
Stay awesome.
GanjaPanda chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I love everything you write. This was funny and touching, and I loved the way you wrote Lex's perspective. The quiet, subtle way they became friends again is beautiful, and amazingly realistic for a world of fictional heroes and villains. I was serious when I said I love everything you write, I've read all your Smallville fics in about three days. I'm just a lazy reviewer and generally don't review something till the second or third time I read it. Yes that means I've read this like three times now.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I am trying to combine in my head this relationship and Justice League. "Superman, a clone or shapeshifter that looked just like you was drinking with Luthor last night!" "No, that was me. He really should cut down though, the damage he's doing to his liver..." League (except for Flash): O_O;
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
You're definitely talented at writing Lex and Clark and I really love all of these friendship fics. :)
Ravus chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This is amusing as hell. Superman saying "I am Clark" and Lex replying "You're much more honest than he was too. That's another point in your favor." was the highlight.
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
The whole concept of Smallville threw a monkey wrench in what we knew about Lex. Could easily have seen it going this way.

Good Job

Mad.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Superman's only reaction was to say, "you should see what's in the bat cave". Best line; great story; why can't we be friends just started running through my head
Megabat chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Sorry to bombard you with reviews but I am catching up on a couple of months reading. I loved this, I can so see Lex separating Clark and Superman in his head even although he knows they are the same person. Lex never did see things the way everyone else did. I really enjoyed his thought in this.
MadroxMR chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
That was great. You made a lot of good points about the differences between the behaviours of Clark and Superman and the mand himself summed it up nicely. He grew up. The ending made me smile. In fact, the whole story made me smile. Very, very nice.
kdoggt chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
haha. I love that. just love. it's Funny but so sincere.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This is an unbelievably fantastic piece of fiction. Seriously, I have no words. I'm torn between boggling at the understated profundity and just generally laughing my ass off. Either reaction seems appropriate. One way or another, you have a serious gift for writing from Lex's point of view.